• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amortization documents are apparently incoming #StayTuned

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
LOL! Why even go though with the amortization if you never intended to pay? He ended up with another $1500 owed to a fucking lawyer that he stiffed him on. Seems like this could really start getting interesting now. Nobody is going to legally try to save him now.
It is entirely possible (albeit not in their characters) that they really did plan to pay but are so fucking broke they couldn’t even afford whatever they agreed on.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
And failed to respond to any inquiries. Retard really thought he could just ignore this even after he signed his name to the amortization plan.

Dumbass didn't realize that was by far the best deal he would ever get, and way more than he deserves. Now things are gonna get so much worse for him. For no reason other than his own stubborn stupidity. AGAIN.
The fact that they both signed it and couldn’t even be bothered to make ONE payment shows these two are complete shit people. Niki and her retard husband are children when it comes to adult responsibilities, she’s probably thinking her mom will bail them out any day now because it’s what she’s used to and Pat told her they aren’t paying so she went along with it. They are the worst people.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
So $1000 every month…plus now they have to pay $1000 in legal fees to Mont for setting up the debt plan (that they never paid and had dismissed). What a fucking shit show. They’re literally white trash.
Check the dates, child. The 1000 bucks was for the original amortization plan that Pat failed to pay for. Now that deal's off the table and he's back on the hook for the full $37,000 again, payment of which to be determined and pursued by Quasi's legal team who are unlikely to be in an accommodating mood.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
LOL! Why even go though with the amortization if you never intended to pay? He ended up with another $1500 owed to a fucking lawyer that he stiffed him on. Seems like this could really start getting interesting now. Nobody is going to legally try to save him now.
Im wondering if he convinced Niki they don’t have to pay and figure Niki’s mom will bail them out once things get serious. All they’re doing is wasting others peoples time and money.

quark

Theurgist
Forum Clout
789a65629c39eaaac7985ae090242f0b.webp

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Check the dates, child. The 1000 bucks was for the original amortization plan that Pat failed to pay for. Now that deal's off the table and he's back on the hook for the full $37,000 again, payment of which to be determined and pursued by Quasi's legal team who are unlikely to be in an accommodating mood.
Please tell me this means he loses Susan and the hovel.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It is entirely possible (albeit not in their characters) that they really did plan to pay but are so fucking broke they couldn’t even afford whatever they agreed on.
Could be this, Pat has been telling Niki his next big contract will be coming any day now for years and refuses to get a job. That or they just assume Niki’s mom will step in once things get serious.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is maximum oopsie doodles territory. He definitely had a freakout about not paying his abusers and now we are here.
I think he’s relying on Niki’s mom to bail them out once things get real serious. She hasn’t yet so they didn’t even bother to pay in hopes she will jump in and solve all their problems since they are two children yet in their 40s

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Please tell me this means he loses Susan and the hovel.
I'm no lawyer but it seems to me that, now that the ball's back in the creditor's court, they'll move to have a full examination of Pat & Nikki's assets as the first step (I'm a bit out of the loop but I'm pretty sure Rikki managed to dodge that before by agreeing to the amortization), and then file motions to seize or liquidate those assets to pay back the debt. I'm not sure how much say Pat would have in this but I would imagine it's very little.

Again, this complete fucking IMBECILE had the perfect chance to get off easy with a reasonable monthly bill and no bankruptcy or humiliations like having all his financials pried in and property taken from him. Now we're at the point where repomen are likely to get involved and there's gonna be serious repercussions to ignoring court orders.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I'm no lawyer but it seems to me that, now the ball's back in the creditor's court, they'll move to have a full examination of Pat & Nikki's assets as the first step, and then file motions to seize or liquidate those assets to pay back the debt. I'm not sure how much say Pat would have in this but I imagine it's little to none.

Again, this complete fucking IMBECILE had the perfect chance to get off easy with a reasonable monthly bill and no bankruptcy or humiliations like having all his financials pried in and property taken from him. Now we're at the point where repomen are likely to get involved and there's gonna be serious repercussions to ignoring court orders.
Patrick has willed the tow-truck into reality. I fuckin love it. Stupid pig.