• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amortization documents are apparently incoming #StayTuned

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It is entirely possible (albeit not in their characters) that they really did plan to pay but are so fucking broke they couldn’t even afford whatever they agreed on.
He spent plenty on wood stain, polymeric sand, primer,basement door paint,concerts etc. instead of their actual debt.

Last edited:

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
I'm no lawyer but it seems to me that, now that the ball's back in the creditor's court, they'll move to have a full examination of Pat & Nikki's assets as the first step (I'm a bit out of the loop but I'm pretty sure Rikki managed to dodge that by agreeing to the amortization) , and then file motions to seize or liquidate those assets to pay back the debt. I'm not sure how much say Pat would have in this but I would imagine it's very little.

Again, this complete fucking IMBECILE had the perfect chance to get off easy with a reasonable monthly bill and no bankruptcy or humiliations like having all his financials pried in and property taken from him. Now we're at the point where repomen are likely to get involved and there's gonna be serious repercussions to ignoring court orders.
what if him and niki dont show up lol how much longer does he have till things start to heat up

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
8E0D6299-9E14-410C-888B-9B171FBBA412.jpeg

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Niki is 'still with him' because currently she has no other choice, she is on the hook for this too.
There is no way Pat would 'leave' if asked. (they prob live in separate hovels anyway, hence the no renting)
Providing Piggy gets his own way she won't suffer his sperging at home.
That will all change when piggy has had all his toys taken away by Jerry.

Pat himself hasnt really experienced any real repercussions yet, he didn't even pay for the lawsuit.
He probably told SFWA to go fuck themselves, them being cucks took it up the ass and wrote off the debt and thinks he can long it out with Quasi too.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I'm no lawyer but it seems to me that, now that the ball's back in the creditor's court, they'll move to have a full examination of Pat & Nikki's assets as the first step (I'm a bit out of the loop but I'm pretty sure Rikki managed to dodge that before by agreeing to the amortization), and then file motions to seize or liquidate those assets to pay back the debt. I'm not sure how much say Pat would have in this but I would imagine it's very little.

Again, this complete fucking IMBECILE had the perfect chance to get off easy with a reasonable monthly bill and no bankruptcy or humiliations like having all his financials pried in and property taken from him. Now we're at the point where repomen are likely to get involved and there's gonna be serious repercussions to ignoring court orders.
We have no debt, stlaker.

Enjoy prison.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Oh come on now! Someone on Reddit really just texted those documents to his mother in law? That’s really taking things too far

View attachment 129655View attachment 129656View attachment 129657
Pretty funny whoever did that is using pats moves against him. Pat like to tattle so they tattled on pat got his mother in law involved. I bet they were hoping to keep this hush but now mommy knows and has the actual documents that pat will deny exist. Might be time to stiff a divorce lawyer next.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
what if him and niki dont show up lol how much longer does he have till things start to heat up
If they're dumb enough to do that then I can't imagine it will be long before they're held in contempt of court. They could ignore the amortization plan because ultimately they're just fucking up something that was created for their own benefit, now the court is taking plan B (or plan A, rather) and I don't think there's a plan C unless Quasi's lawyers are willing to cut some kind of deal, and I can't see how anyone in their right mind would trust the Milwaukee bums to agree to anything in good faith at this point.

If they're gonna try to sabotage the process then I doubt the court is going to tolerate that for very long. What happens then, I don't know but I doubt it's going to be in the Pig's favor.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Niki is 'still with him' because currently she has no other choice, she is on the hook for this too.
No she’s not. I posted this in another thread. Wisconsin law states that in most circumstances debt incurred during the marriage is considered assets to be split by both parties. Unless the debt can be proven to “Not be incurred in the interest of the family / marriage” which Nikki could easily argue.

Forum Clout
No she’s not. I posted this in another thread. Wisconsin law states that in most circumstances debt incurred during the marriage is considered assets to be split by both parties. Unless the debt can be proven to “Not be incurred in the interest of the family / marriage” which Nikki could easily argue.
All the way up until she signed off on the papers above that would have been something she could try (probably unsuccessfully since the debt was incurred in a defamation lawsuit at the interest of the family) but now there's probably not a lot of chance that would work.

What would likely happen now in a divorce is her or his half being deducted from the total assets of a pallet chair and a mustang. Like when a house gets forced sold to repay owed assets to the spouse

They haven't even paid off 15 percent of the house and have already refinanced soo

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
All the way up until she signed off on the papers above that would have been something she could try (probably unsuccessfully since the debt was incurred in a defamation lawsuit at the interest of the family) but now there's probably not a lot of chance that would work.
I don’t think agreeing on a payment plan to the debt proves she thinks the debt was in the interest of the family. If she ever went to court the burden of proof would be on her and she would win easily. Pat did the lawsuit alone. Any judge would see that this womans fat husband suing cyberstalkers and submitting fake evidence isn’t debt incurred in the interest of the marriage.

This leads to some false narrative where Niki is a victim who wants to leave but can’t because she would be straddled with debt. She doesn’t want to leave because shes retarded.