• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Alleged pedophile and confirmed upskirter publicly ponders suicide again.

Rodeo Clown

‎
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ, what a pathetic attempt for attention. It’s like he needs people to go after him on twitter just so he can have a pity party. No wonder his own mother thought he was pathetic. The ones who talk like this would NEVER actually kill themselves, they just want pity attention and nothing more.
Not really, I'd be willing to watch him kill himself, so he does have a point announcing this stuff if hen followed through.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
‎
‎
Forum Clout
It's understandable, to be honest. Maryanne is dead and he's not on speaking terms with Mike. This is all he has besides the sideways head bitch he simps for ill do a deep dive on her soon
Screenshot-20240918-214028-Chrome.jpg

Udders

Great food
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Any idea why Paul and his brother aren't on speaking terms? I know I set it up for "because he's a pedo" but there's gotta be some other strange family dynamics at play. Maybe Paul pulls the woe-is-me type stuff constantly in real life too, that would annoy the shit outta me.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
‎
Forum Clout
He made a post on bluesky this morning trashing horton for not letting him work from home but he deleted it. Fucking pussy
Paul is fiddy-five. He needs to shut up and thank God he draws a paycheck somewhere. On the other hand, it must be a strict policy because if I had to manage him for some reason I’d let him work from home just so I wouldn’t have to see him.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Paul is fiddy-five. He needs to shut up and thank God he draws a paycheck somewhere. On the other hand, it must be a strict policy because if I had to manage him for some reason I’d let him work from home just so I wouldn’t have to see him.
Idk it must be a security measure like he could find out where the warranty holders kids go to school

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Paul is so autistic he needs Wikipedia to tell him how to think about killing himself. Either do it, check yourself into the nuthut or shut the fuck up about it. I wonder how many people have wasted time being genuinely worried about his mental state, only to slowly have to come to terms with the fact that he's a wormy little pussy who will never do anything about it except complain.

Steve Ramone

‎
‎
Forum Clout
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is today. Now's the time Paul. Think of all the I'm so sorry Facebook posts you'd get.

eggfella

‎
Forum Clout
this worthless little piece of shit somehow becomes 10x as hateable once you become part of the suicided relatives club. the people who should do it never do