Alleged pedophile and confirmed upskirter publicly ponders suicide again.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Pat would cum in his pants if Paul killed himself. I bet he’s already written the first draft of a /60 tweet thread blaming us and praising himself for being too strong; despite it being our collective life’s mission and sworn vow to tirelessly work without rest until he too succumbs to The Monster.

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Screenshot_20210714-091612_Twitter.jpg

Breathtaking! 🙄

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
The fact that he talks about suicide at all makes me think he has a deep self-loathing. Perhaps the kind of self-loathing that a man who hurts children would have? All I need to know right there. What are you so ashamed of Paul?

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
I don't like to mock this stuff because I go deep with suicide (sniff) but one of you in another topic commented on Paul's attention fit with altered lyrics from Adam's Song, and that got a niggas ribs good. Can't find it now...

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I don't like to mock this stuff because I go deep with suicide (sniff) but one of you on the other sub commented on Paul's attention fit with altered lyrics from Adam's song, and that got a niggas ribs good. Can't find it now...
Sounds like a killer bit. Someone pls find it

Cptbaldopie

Every single person who gets trolled has this same reaction. Just because it consumes 100% of their life they assume it’s the same for us. Nothing anyone here does takes much effort at all and we’re not thinking about it all fucking day. It’s just a fucking goof and then you go about your day.
I will be finishing a job tomorrow and collecting a final check that's probably double his monthly pay for 6 days of work.