Alleged pedophile and confirmed upskirter publicly ponders suicide again.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Screenshot_20210713-144626_Chrome.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Don't people get put in looney bin for making statements like this?
Someone has to care enough to call the Popo to get you admitted for a 72 hour non consensual psych evaluation. It’s obvious Paul’s brother is disgusted by him and he won’t be calling. His best hope is Porklinson, Moose Manatee or MRK care.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Holy shit, that Reddit thing is fucking hilarious! I love how the Reddit mod jumped into the Twitter thread with some vague ass tweet about passing it on to the "proper parties".
Faggot, no money changed hands, ergo this is NOT illegal. Hilarious, but not illegal. Especially because of the meltdown of the dyke in question and her NPC followers.

THAT'S why it happened. Not to suppress a "queen author", you overly dramatic faggots. But because they knew that it would trigger a meltdown, and presto - it happened. I Imagine that sending Pedo Paul into another of his weekly suicidal spirals is just an added bonus.

None of these child fucking fucks knows to just walk away and shut your fucking mouth. They've learned nothing from the smoking crater that is Patrick's life. Their determination to win the Victim Victimhood Olympics compels them to meltdown for pity Twitter points, which just guarantees that it will happen again.

Grow up you delusional, obscure fucks.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
You'll see a multitude of screenshots and archives later when I and others are not busy, but a few days ago Paul retweeted some chick who announcement an AMA and posted a timestamp in advance like a dumbass. So 15 minutes before it started, some rapscallions made a troll account similar to her Reddit handle and did a fake AMA, fooling her fans.
This is 100% Paul's fault and he should take all the blame for it. I hope everyone is angry with him. They should be. When will this guy learn not to throw his friends under the bus?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Someone has to care enough to call the Popo to get you admitted for a 72 hour non consensual psych evaluation. It’s obvious Paul’s brother is disgusted by him and he won’t be calling. His best hope is Porklinson, Moose Manatee or MRK care.
Possible candidate:

6a41376afdecd0c46dd05f119267effd.jpg

EDIT: Posted the wrong image earlier.

Last edited: