Alleged pedophile and confirmed upskirter publicly ponders suicide again.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Pat prays every night Paul offs himself. Imagine the attention pig would get. Also Paul should reach out to a family member not the internet in his time of need
Pat could easily get an extra chapter out of Paul's death for his future book and potentially give it the juice it needs to go viral. Truth Serum Pat makes that trade off every time.

Possible candidate:

16d4afc2085a796de19e7d808af6b504.jpg

If you write a book that doesn't have a romance subplot, me and you have a fucking problem. You understand me, Nicole?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
If a single person actually cared if he lived or died, someone would have been at his house quickly or called the police
His family hates him, plus they know he’s the boy that cried wolf. The fact that he used a wheel chair when he barely hurt his foot shows you the lengths this pathetic dope will go for sympathy. Paul wants to be the forever victim, his own mom told him he was weak and pathetic and instead of doing something about it (Man Up!) he uses it for pity from Internet strangers.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
His family hates him, plus they know he’s the boy that cried wolf. The fact that he used a wheel chair when he barely hurt his foot shows you the lengths this pathetic dope will go for sympathy. Paul wants to be the forever victim, his own mom told him he was weak and pathetic and instead of doing something about it (Man Up!) he uses it for pity from Internet strangers.
I heard his mom pegged him

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Someone has to care enough to call the Popo to get you admitted for a 72 hour non consensual psych evaluation. It’s obvious Paul’s brother is disgusted by him and he won’t be calling. His best hope is Porklinson, Moose Manatee or MRK care.
Had a ex that did this, cops showed up gave her choice either take ride in ambulance voluntarily or the cop car non voluntarily, she went in ambulance which doesn't show up on any records after and they can sign themselves out

G

If I was (allegedly) a pedophile who enjoyed taking pictures of underage girls, I'd want to kill myself too. Seriously though, let's assume that that's some evil fucking burden that you can't choose but is an infliction put on you through an unlucky mixture of nature and nurture? Horrible. I'm happy that I have vanilla tastes of big tits, fat ass and pretty faces but, if I was burdened with that curse, I would definitely either go total hermit or kill myself.