All fawkin in wit da crows

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
1714117937148.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
That crow makes them look like stupid assholes for taking so long to realize it wanted a drink.
Especially the kid who whined and took away the bottle away. The bird couldn't have made it more clear that he wanted a drink. A caps worth is more than enough.

The fact it knows which end the water comes out from is pretty neat. Likely watched a human drink from one before and connected the dots.

Smart little buggers.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
It's a shame you can't find shelled peanuts anywhere.

They love eating them more than anything. They don't even react the same when I throw unshelled peanuts, so I'm guessing them act of breaking into it and getting the treat makes them excited.

He looks awesome btw!
I'm an idiot, I'm a fucking idiot. I was looking for unsalted shelled peanuts, I bet I can find the unshelled ones pretty easy. It's a damn shame the job is almost over, but I'll probably go back just to hang out and give Karl treats next week some time.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
i hear dried fruit is good for em, but I wouldn't trust my cursory knowledge, I sadly failed at rasing a crow youngin that fell out of it's nest multiple times. I wouldn't have bothered if it wasn't in my front yard staring at me for a few days I felt like I had to help, I coulda helped the lil guy more if I reacted faster I think, ah well.
edit: also it wasn't a fresh hatchling the fucker had decent plumage I think he just landed wrong when taking an early flight.
And Patrick says we're monsters when brothermen are out in the wild trying to save animals? How rich.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I'm an idiot, I'm a fucking idiot. I was looking for unsalted shelled peanuts, I bet I can find the unshelled ones pretty easy. It's a damn shame the job is almost over, but I'll probably go back just to hang out and give Karl treats next week some time.
They don't eat the unshelled ones for me. They definitely like the shells.

If you get get any, just avoid the ones with salt. Shelled or not salt isn't good for them.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
They don't eat the unshelled ones for me. They definitely like the shells.

If you get get any, just avoid the ones with salt. Shelled or not salt isn't good for them.
For sure no salt. I feel bad about the Gardetto's, those really shouldn't be eaten by humans either. I think I'll grab some tuna for him too, that's a good tip.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
For sure no salt. I feel bad about the Gardetto's, those really shouldn't be eaten by humans either. I think I'll grab some tuna for him too, that's a good tip.
I'm sure he eats worse stuff from the garbage.

I've tried a bunch of different things and have noticed shelled peanuts and cat food seem to be their favorite. I'll grab tuna mainly for Craig and give the others blackberries to have some variety. Rarely I'll bring some hard boiled eggs, but they tend to fight over it and I can tell it's not playful horsing around but actual fights.