Actors who are douchebags thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Be more pretentious, stupid

1654643139806.png

G

Overrated and a douche

View attachment 46404
I've heard conflicting things about Murray. Seems like almost everyone who works with him hates him, and in interviews he really strikes me as a bitter, mean old faggot.

On the other hand, Gene Hackman was an even bigger cunt while they were filming The Royal Tenenbaums. Apparently he constantly bullied and harassed Wes Anderson. Murray was the only one not afraid of him and stood up for other people on set. Who knows how much has been exaggerated over the years, but honestly the idea of Hackman relentlessly shitting on Wes Anderson is hilarious to me.

Lastly, one of my close friends met him awhile back. Her brother was marrying one of Murray's nieces I think, and he was at the wedding and reception. She said he was actually really cool to everyone, took pictures and signed shit after the reception so he wouldn't be the center of attention during the actual event. She danced with him and said he was nothing but nice, and she has a ton of photos that appear to confirm everything she said. So who knows, I'm just a workin' schmo!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I've heard conflicting things about Murray. Seems like almost everyone who works with him hates him, and in interviews he really strikes me as a bitter, mean old faggot.

On the other hand, Gene Hackman was an even bigger cunt while they were filming The Royal Tenenbaums. Apparently he constantly bullied and harassed Wes Anderson. Murray was the only one not afraid of him and stood up for other people on set. Who knows how much has been exaggerated over the years, but honestly the idea of Hackman relentlessly shitting on Wes Anderson is hilarious to me.

Lastly, one of my close friends met him awhile back. Her brother was marrying one of Murray's nieces I think, and he was at the wedding and reception. She said he was actually really cool to everyone, took pictures and signed shit after the reception so he wouldn't be the center of attention during the actual event. She danced with him and said he was nothing but nice, and she has a ton of photos that appear to confirm everything she said. So who knows, I'm just a workin' schmo!
The story of Bill Murray standing on a ridge in a white cowboy hat like an old timey warden watching Hackman do his takes is like a story I'd tell.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I've said what I could about Leto. If he wasn't such a hawkeye about his reputation online, I'd say more, but I've been told many times over he's quite litigious and threatening. I'll just say if you've heard something about him, it's likely worse than that.

Really, you guys think Weimer is bad...
OnA Forums vs That Faggot from 30 Seconds To Mars could be a fun chapter

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
All actors are except random ones who do it late in life after doing something else and a producer just thinks they're right for the part.

Like the guy who played Carlo in the Sopranos was a former Marine and NYPD cop for 20 years and got offered a role.

Imagine earnestly devoting your life to playing pretend and not being a douche bag?
Charles Bronson too. He was in his 40s doing magnificent seven. And his late 50s on death wish.

What I've heard about Bill Murray is the more he feels like he Should be polite or treat someone with deference based on their position, the more he won't. But with regular people the above the line types put on the pay no mind list, he's unfailingly nice too. Only time other than hackman I remember him being a prick is shitting on Lucy Liu for being a shit actress (which she is). Well he also feuded with Harold ramis but that could have been because they were friends and costars then Ramis directed groundhogs day

Last edited: