Actors who are douchebags thread

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.

There’s already a whole thread on here dedicated to this rubber faced faggot but I saw a few minutes of The Grinch the other day while my daughter was watching it and decided he doesn’t get nearly enough hate. Pathetic, attention-seeking talentless hack.

Also, nice dick stupid. Patrick packs more heat than this guy

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I've said what I could about Leto. If he wasn't such a hawkeye about his reputation online, I'd say more, but I've been told many times over he's quite litigious and threatening. I'll just say if you've heard something about him, it's likely worse than that.

Really, you guys think Weimer is bad...

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/2hF6CGN']
968538-AB-2-F55-4-A70-BAFC-97-FF8-CA6-E8-A4.jpg
[/URL]

There’s already a whole thread on here dedicated to this rubber faced faggot but I saw a few minutes of The Grinch the other day while my daughter was watching it and decided he doesn’t get nearly enough hate. Pathetic, attention-seeking talentless hack.

Yeah fuck this guy, nice alrighty then queer fuck.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!

Nobody mentions how he gave his ex-gf herpes and then harassed her until she killed herself.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I loved him in the Sopranos of course, but after 2013 it seems like he just disappeared off of the face of the earth. How could he just abandon his fans like that?

View attachment 46408

He had some roles, but they were all either small like Zero Dark Thirty or movies nobody saw like Not Fade Away or Burt Wonderstone.

I heard James was actually a super nice guy to the point he didn't want to play Tony because of how terrible of a person he was. Guy even went on da Sesame Street for da kids.

G

I've heard this guy is one of the biggest cunts on Earth. Doesn't learn his lines like he's fucking Brando, except the actual talent. They didn't want to kill him on Boardwalk, but he was such an asshole that they said fuck it. He was Mason Verger in S2 of Hannibal, and was replaced in S3 because he was once again intolerable to be around.

View attachment 46399
He's a junkie to boot

Cuphead

Another one of the Marvel fags. A lot of stories out there about how much of a pain in the ass he is to work with and rumor has it that's why Disney hasn't given him a solo Hulk movie. He's also another one of those guys like Evans obsessed with left wing politics and thinks anyone who doesn't vote blue is a fascist Nazi.

1654619412982.png

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Another one of the Marvel fags. A lot of stories out there about how much of a pain in the ass he is to work with and rumor has it that's why Disney hasn't given him a solo Hulk movie. He's also another one of those guys like Evans obsessed with left wing politics and thinks anyone who doesn't vote blue is a fascist Nazi.

View attachment 46412
Actually is because Universal owns the movie rights to The Hulk and any solo projects would have to include them. Disney gets around that by keeping him in an ensemble.

But I get whachu sprayin'.

Cuphead

Actually is because Universal owns the movie rights to The Hulk and any solo projects would have to include them. Disney gets around that by keeping him in an ensemble.

But I get whachu sprayin'.
Ah yeah you right. I always forget that Universal did those Hulk movies because both were so shitty and forgettable. The Ang Lee one in particular.

Will Tate

Oven March
He had some roles, but they were all either small like Zero Dark Thirty or movies nobody saw like Not Fade Away or Burt Wonderstone.

I heard James was actually a super nice guy to the point he didn't want to play Tony because of how terrible of a person he was. Guy even went on da Sesame Street for da kids.

"Well, little faggot puppet with AIDS, when I get scared--don't stand so close, please--when I feel scared, I just grab a good thick piece of wood or a metal pipe and smash it into the skull of the piece o' shit motherfucker who's scaring me over and over again, it starts with a nice solid thunk or sometimes a funny little ding if you're using the metal pipe, but I know I'm not done until it sounds like I'm fisting a watermelon and the guy's eyeball is bulging from his face."

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
"Well, little faggot puppet with AIDS, when I get scared--don't stand so close, please--when I feel scared, I just grab a good thick piece of wood or a metal pipe and smash it into the skull of the piece o' shit motherfucker who's scaring me over and over again, it starts with a nice solid thunk or sometimes a funny little ding if you're using the metal pipe, but I know I'm not done until it sounds like I'm fisting a watermelon and the guy's eyeball is bulging from his face."
I was really hoping that video was a parody, and he’d start swearing and making Italian hand gestures.