Actors who are douchebags thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
It's in the mail, sport.
Still love you Abe, just a bit of roasting like they used to do back in your day.

Don_Rickles_1973.jpeg

G

I've heard this guy is one of the biggest cunts on Earth. Doesn't learn his lines like he's fucking Brando, except the actual talent. They didn't want to kill him on Boardwalk, but he was such an asshole that they said fuck it. He was Mason Verger in S2 of Hannibal, and was replaced in S3 because he was once again intolerable to be around.

MV5BMTczMDM3MTE1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTI4Njg2Ng@@._V1_.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Still love you Abe, just a bit of roasting like they used to do back in your day.

View attachment 46398
I loved it when Don would roast people. Never laughed harder in my life. Always been bad at taking it though. I was banned from all Friar's Club events after he compared my acting ability to my earlobes so I rushed the podium and held a gun to his head. Dean Martin pulled a gun on me, Ruth Buzzy pulled a gun on Dean, and we were stuck like that for around half an hour.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I hav
I've heard this guy is one of the biggest cunts on Earth. Doesn't learn his lines like he's fucking Brando, except the actual talent. They didn't want to kill him on Boardwalk, but he was such an asshole that they said fuck it. He was Mason Verger in S2 of Hannibal, and was replaced in S3 because he was once again intolerable to be around.

View attachment 46399
I have no idea who this queef is

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I o

View attachment 46399
I only remember this douchebag from Finding Forrester (great film btw)

G

I loved it when Don would roast people. Never laughed harder in my life. Always been bad at taking it though. I was banned from all Friar's Club events after he compared my acting ability to my earlobes so I rushed the podium and held a gun to his head. Dean Martin pulled a gun on me, Ruth Buzzy pulled a gun on Dean, and we were stuck like that for around half an hour.

Ah the good old days when people still had class and DIG-NI-TAAY!! They’re all rat bastards nowadays, does loyalty still exist, Abe?

1654617021052.png

View attachment 46399

What do you expect with a mouth like that.

1654617722376.png

Jeremy Piven seems like a real cocksucker. Id like to see a stiletto pierce his testicles.
Was on an elevator next to him when they filmed Entourage at Hard Rock in Vegas. One of my buddies tried to talk to him, and he wasn’t a jerkoff at that moment, but I think he was on something. Also the dude who played E is even more of a midget in person, and Kevin Dillon played at the cheapest blackjack table but seemed like he was having fun.