Actors who are douchebags thread

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I've heard this guy is one of the biggest cunts on Earth. Doesn't learn his lines like he's fucking Brando, except the actual talent. They didn't want to kill him on Boardwalk, but he was such an asshole that they said fuck it. He was Mason Verger in S2 of Hannibal, and was replaced in S3 because he was once again intolerable to be around.

View attachment 46399
Must’ve been something in the water in 1980-1981 that resulted in a buncha dunderheads being spat out. Real 1.7 GPA types :image_9250:

B5D9F4CC-3312-4FED-9F29-6638D2FF4A4C.jpeg

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Dude sucks at acting, but had one hit and decided to milk the franchise for everything it's worth despite it being reported most of the cast doesn't even want to do them anymore. He pissed of Dwayne Johnson enough that he left the franchise and it came out a few weeks ago that the director of the new one quit because Vin showed up fat and out of shape for action scenes and didn't learn any of his lines.

1654621471480.png

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Nah this is douche chills

View attachment 46425
again- i'm not talking about his weird political beliefs

I'm talking about if you met him at some west hollywood coffee shop, and you didn't know who he was....he looks like a dude who would hold a door open for you, and say "god bless you" if you sneezed....

and he would say "god bless you"......lefties still say that shit yo

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Another one of the Marvel fags. A lot of stories out there about how much of a pain in the ass he is to work with and rumor has it that's why Disney hasn't given him a solo Hulk movie. He's also another one of those guys like Evans obsessed with left wing politics and thinks anyone who doesn't vote blue is a fascist Nazi.

View attachment 46412
Mark Ruffalo always comes across like he has a white savior complex; always front and center for the camera while “protesting for the coloreds.“ He absolutely sucks as Hulk and Bruce Banner. Kevin Feige, Marvel capeshit producer and massive fag, likely decided to get the biggest sperging pussy on the planet to counteract Hulk’s “toxic masculinity.” I was a big Hulk fan as a kid and I really hate that this spaghetti armed faggot plays the role. He is a far cry from Bill Bixby.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
All actors are except random ones who do it late in life after doing something else and a producer just thinks they're right for the part.

Like the guy who played Carlo in the Sopranos was a former Marine and NYPD cop for 20 years and got offered a role.

Imagine earnestly devoting your life to playing pretend and not being a douche bag?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Overrated and a douche

View attachment 46404
What’s crazy is he’s been accused of assault by at least one of his wives yet nobody seems to mention it. I think he just got in trouble on some movie set for being “inappropriate”

I know Richard Dreyfus Fawkin HATES Bill Murrary. I’ve heard if you ask him to sign anything from What About Bob he will either refuse or will cross Bill out on the photo / poster and tell you Bill is an asshole.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Fuck all of them. They act morally superior as they take cash from a giant corporation that bows to Communist China and has no problem deleting fags and darkies from movie posters to appease them or so they can film in some Middle Eastern shithole that executes shirtlifters. And all of these bastards knew about Weinstein, Spacey and all the others still out there