• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2018-2023

G

Your brother died like a rat or any other vermin. You are a gay muslim who failed to integrate with the white people you worship.
Nah. Samatar does not exist. I was in Saudi Arabia living in gated compounds and attending Embassy Schools meant for diplomats' kids. You are miserable, lonely, poor and bitter. Somali civil war was what? 1992 right? LOL, you don't have my dox. Liban and Samatar do not exist. You've demonstrated your evil though (for nothing) and IMO you should log off.

IMG_20240212_181810.jpg

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
You waste your life taking pictures of documents and redacting everything in photoshop for a form full of people you believe to be below you. You are a demented broke loser. If you were so rich and from royalty in Saudi Arabia, what are you doing driving a piece of shit green hatchback in Canada taking pictures with a flip phone? Your wife (who also doesn't exist) is a fat street shittin' pajeet.

G

the breadcrumb was meant for White supremacists, but is currently used by an Iranian, Mexican and some kind of coprophilic Yiddster.
NewJersey.gov
Hey Sassters...is "Liban Sheikhau Muhumed" or "Samatar Sheikhau Muhumed" Saudi Arabian names? Does it exist online anywhere except here and the original victims of the breadcrumb? LOL

View attachment 182412

I have my marital status and my wife's info blacked out here. Clearly have a relationship with someone, and since Im not a minor its not my parents...its either a spouse of mine or child of mine, guess who?
You waste your life taking pictures of documents and redacting everything in photoshop for a form full of people you believe to be below you. You are a demented broke loser. If you were so rich and from royalty in Saudi Arabia, what are you doing driving a piece of shit green hatchback in Canada taking pictures with a flip phone? Your wife (who also doesn't exist) is a fat street shittin' pajeet.

Now my car is a green hatchback? wtf? LOL. Dude its a charcoal-grey 2019 Lexus (I also have other vehicles). "Redacting" nah, its called fucking with you until you're depressed (way more than when you started this shit in the summer and claiming I was living with my grandma and on welfare, lol). My assessment of you was correct from day 1..you have to change the posts with each receipt-flex. I choose the receipts too, for maximum (and calculated) entertainment.

Flip phone? I literally posted my new iPhone (which I use strictly for business) and use my LG phone to fuck with sassters. The blurry shit is "lore", (made bigger than it needs be because you want to 'bond' at my expense but it just made the wiser of y'all log off)

This is all you have...CQ Beans has barely a pulse, yet you engage him for lols from the 3-4sters. Check "molec" troll-posts for some real lols, and the miscer's responses. Better caliber ppl and true "funsters" you guys are just drunks, junkies, fags and middle aged bittersters.

Last edited by a moderator:

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
the breadcrumb was meant for White supremacists, but is currently used by an Iranian, Mexican and some kind of coprophilic Yiddster.

I have my marital status and my wife's info blacked out here.

Now my car is a green hatchback? wtf? LOL. Dude its a 2019 Lexus (I also have other vehicles)

Flip phone? I literally posted my new iPhone (which I use strictly for business) and use my LG phone to fuck with sassters. The blurry shit is "lore", (made bigger than it needs be because you want to 'bond' at my expense but it just made the wiser of y'all log off)
Correct the record some more LOL
boqleakycondoLOLhovel.png
boqcondohovel2.jpg
boqhovel.jpg
lex1.png
We've all seen your shit green hatchback, stupid. You used it as a flex multiple times, including one at an empty lot "property" you were supposedly developing. You're a broke refugee with a dead brother. Get a new phone. You are impoverished.

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
Oh the Navy Blue Dodge Caliber I sold in 2015? LOL

brJvkvQ.jpg

"hey boq, you are supposed to be in a war full of landmines, what are you doing in a school uniform with a bunch of non-Saudi kids, but in Saudi Arabia?"

a5poTfm.jpg

log off...every accusation is an opportunity to foist reality upon you and leave you feeling "yucky". Your job sucks ass btw, beer mill worker. LMAO
You have photos from childhood handy and at the ready because you jerk off to former female classmates at age 5. You are a pedophile. Keep correcting the record, brokester. Why would you have that piece of shit car to begin with, fake royaltyster?

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
He won't log off...odd. Nigga you are stupid and got 'tricked'. You have no dox.
You don't have any dox, retard. You're a supposed human intelligence expert, you had your discord full of jews (another lie) calling every brewery on the east coast and you still haven't found me?

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
He won't log off...odd. Nigga you are stupid and got 'tricked'. You have no dox.

"Liban" is not a Saudi name. I don't even look very Somali but more like a streetshitter (because Im a mutt).
I didn't get tricked. This is you -
boqgafferstapebathroom.jpg
Nice gaffers tape ductwork, very rich. Much quaint. Also quite clearly the guy in the YouTube video of your graduation ceremony. Small, slender, unimposing street shitter.

G

I didn't get tricked. This is you - View attachment 182420 Nice gaffers tape ductwork, very rich. Much quaint. Also quite clearly the guy in the YouTube video of your graduation ceremony. Small, slender, unimposing street shitter.
That's a basement bathroom...That I posted. Inside joke, duck dynasty related. You are sad tbh. My bathrooms are superior to anything you got.

after the Dodge, I bought a (2012) Honda CRV...THEN the 2019 Lexus.

4YUzxgS.jpg