2018-2023

G

mcartvwgdjmz.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Boq’s ugly fuckin wormfood granny explaining what sized white penis she enjoys best

f191c964a8eb38427d7a88f20338b2a2.jpeg
You’re assuming this is even the truth. He probably just told us he’s related to some dumb royal nigger and we took him at face valued. It’d be like me walking into Nairobi and telling them i’m the grandson of the King of Finland but they can’t know my name. How would they know?

G

You’re assuming this is even the truth. He probably just told us he’s related to some dumb royal nigger and we took him at face valued. It’d be like me walking into Nairobi and telling them i’m the grandson of the King of Finland but they can’t know my name. How would they know?
"He tossed me from a cliff!"

"which royal family was he related to?"

1707712419166.jpeg

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
No I didnt. You certainly can't dox for shit btw....nor is finding cookie crumbs I laid out a dox (what drew from chalkbodyoutline did).

Even if I did...I'm better than you by any metric, you're just an unfunny reprobate with alcohol problems, like many here.
You doxed someone else by posting their convocation package.

Just wondering what to do with this information. You’re a nasty, sassy little closet queer here… but you’re so meek and harmless—almost pathetic—in your videos.

I’d say the latter is the real you.