• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2018-2023

G

You doxed someone else by posting their convocation package.

Just wondering what to do with this information. You’re a nasty, sassy little closet queer here… but you’re so meek and harmless—almost pathetic—in your videos.

I’d say the latter is the real you.

Yawn...the latter is someone with a disciplined, ordered, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, sober mind...bitter unfunny, anonymous drunkster. You really think you're not just a (lower) rendition of your nemesis Patrick Tomlinson? You even use his style of addressing people with their (supposed) first name as some power flex, wallahi (on God) the pathetic one, is you.

Log off, reconcile with the Mrs and spend time with her and salvage your "marriage".

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
IMG_7675.jpeg
Yawn...the latter is someone with a disciplined, ordered, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, sober mind...bitter unfunny, anonymous drunkster. You really think you're not just a (lower) rendition of your nemesis Patrick Tomlinson? You even use his style of addressing people with their (supposed) first name as some power flex, wallahi (on God) the pathetic one, is you.

Log off, reconcile with the Mrs and spend time with her and salvage your "marriage".
Ya definitely an ordered mind. I guess it’s good you’re such a nervous meekster in your videos. Makes us boq posters sleep better at night knowing we’re not pushing a violent, angry, strong man to do something evil. Weak scared meeksters aren’t likely to martyr themselves for the religion of peace.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Shut up Rahm Cawil, second shittier brother of Samatard
Imagine always being the second favorite child because the first one got blown up by a landmine. He can go to Guleph or whatever shitty college he wants. He can get a Lexus or whatever car. He’ll always be second to minced meat. Even if BOQ were blown up tomorrow he’d always be the second, worse son to get blown up.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
And BOQ i know what you’re gonna say…Balcony. We got it. Fact is your pulverized brother got his mouth fucked by pozzed prison guards. He wasn’t even given a chance to ask Allah for forgiveness for being such a slut and asking for it before he was turned to pink mist.

HOWS THAT FEEL HOW DOES THAT FEEL FUCKER WHY DONT YOU TALK NOW

RoxburyRick

And BOQ i know what you’re gonna say…Balcony. We got it. Fact is your pulverized brother got his mouth fucked by pozzed prison guards. He wasn’t even given a chance to ask Allah for forgiveness for being such a slut and asking for it before he was turned to pink mist.

He doesn't talk bc he's a meek faggot

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
Imagine always being the second favorite child because the first one got blown up by a landmine. He can go to Guleph or whatever shitty college he wants. He can get a Lexus or whatever car. He’ll always be second to minced meat. Even if BOQ were blown up tomorrow he’d always be the second, worse son to get blown up.
I mean I’d feel bad about the situation but shit skins and land mines go together like peanut butter and jelly. It was always meant to be and it’s a kind of beautiful thing really.

G

You gathered from a post that wasnt substantiated. It may or may not have happened. Idk, do you think someone born and raised in Riyadh Saudi Arabia would have gone thru a "Somali civil war" scenario? What is real though, is that I could kill you to great applause under certain legal-codes. You are also condemned to hell fire for being a sodomite, lol

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/attachments/img_20240209_235142-jpg.182328/[/URL]
IMG_20240209_235142 (1).png

Keep up with the "sassy lore"...it won't change the fact that you're the bottom (in more ways than one)

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
You gathered from a post that wasnt substantiated. It may or may not have happened. Idk, do you think someone born and raised in Riyadh Saudi Arabia would have gone thru a "Somali civil war" scenario? What is real though, is that I could kill you to great applause under certain legal-codes. You are also condemned to hell fire for being a sodomite, lol

View attachment 182410

Keep up with the "sassy lore"...it won't change the fact that you're the bottom (in more ways than one)
That fucking dead monkey paw gets me every time jesus christ.

G

Should I text her that? She'd probably find it hilarious even if I was serious, she has a great sense of humor ^_^. We're all having fun at your expense and you hate that.
Are ya? Its the other way around tbh....chh brother, you're shameless, you actually tried to go toe to toe with me on geopolitics when I can without a DOUBT know you're the type who cant find, say, "Poland" on an unlabelled map of Europe.

This is ALL you have, and you act belligerent (what I called "sass") because I diminish your hobby in a quaint/multifaceted way. Bam barely posts now, you're beneath Bam? Can't log off? Hehe...coproster, why dont u at least search the wadaad/molec posts instead of literally regurgitating what is fed to you in dm by a drunk coward I ran off Minnesota, and a traumatized Iranian who witnessed his father shoot his mom in real time?

Trust me, I'm quaint...those message boards (maybe not the apricity, but definitely the misc circa 2013-2014 was leaps and bounds better than what you guys are doing here) Have some shame...the 4-5 ribs arent worth it. Log off.

@Faggot Boqposter do you not see how SOOOOO similar to Patrick Tomlinson you are...up to the "Liban, ...." name dropping power flex? The "you're mentally ill ...niggerster/monkeyster whateverster" ? Log off my friend.

Last edited by a moderator: