• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2018-2023

G

"supposed human"

got a chuckle out of me ngl.
NewJersey.gov
You need every chuckle you can afford ngl. You're below me tbh just based on your wiring, suicidal nature and INCELdom. You never had a woman hit on you, forget about proposing (I had 2 beautiful women propose marriage to me in my life). Fix that before anything.

Nice empty, diaspora life. My life in the khaleej was, you guessed it: quaint and multifaceted.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
You need every chuckle you can afford ngl. You're below me tbh just based on your wiring, suicidal nature and INCELdom. You never had a woman hit on you, forget about proposing (I had 2 beautiful women propose marriage to me in my life). Fix that before anything.

Nice empty, diaspora life. My life in the khaleej was, you guessed it: quaint and multifaceted.
everyone knows here i am suicidal wiring incel as you put it.

Yeah you got me, nigga. Didn't see that coming.