YouTube Faggots Hate Thread

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

Walg me to my trugg.

Christ I hate this dude.

My media team even bashes this guy, he was their example of a social media presence gone too far.

You know you're a complete shithead when even cunts like Pat The NES Punk have to tell you to calm the Fuck down.

I fucking HATE Conrad Thompson. Fucking mark for himself, trying to act like he's one of the boys. And 83 Weeks is unlistenable.

Funny thing is I find Eric Bischoff interesting - but Conrad is fucking awful.

You can bash Brian Last on Cornette, but he's fucking Paul Harvey compared to Conrad. That guy is a legit shyster.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I find those british wrestling channels even worse, WhatCulture, Cultaholic, Wrestletalk.

Bunch of smug soy boy sjw's fawning over half-naked men doing gymnastics.

Look. We've all cried at stupid shit. Pixar movies, Hallmark commercials, those YouTube videos of soldiers returning to their kids and dogs after years away. But that's because we can put ourselves in situations like that. We understand the fleetingness of life and how we only have a short time here with our friends and families. It hits something in our cores that we identify with.

But crying because of a scripted fight between two grown men who probably blew each other in the locker room right after?
I'm sorry, but that's one turnbuckle that I won't eat.
george-the-animal-steele.jpg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
All the shit I watch on YouTube, and winds up getting recommended, is true crime docs, history, people turning wrenches on cars, people looking over various old electronics, horses and dogs farting, or people building shelters in the woods with basic tools. How are you guys finding this gay ass zoomer shite?
Yo, fucking same thing for me. Youtube is dope af if you want to learn some new shit. I just went down a week long rabbit hole of watching tutorials on how to wire a house and install a breaker box. I'm never gonna fucking do that, but now I feel like a god damn expert electrician.

Also, look at the ass on this hick inland florida bitch.

Also, got to give a shout to my nigga Scott Reisch.