• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your first blowjob and best blow job

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
The act in itself is kinda overrated, sharing the intimacy with someone you actually care about is what makes it great (Please someone call me a faggot)
Sounds pretty nice actually. I've never experienced that although I have pretended to be in love when I was still trying to fake a normal life. I get bored and tired during sex.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I remember one time I was back from college on Christmas break, had some college buddies that were staying with me over break so I had to entertain them and such. We run into this girl that I always suspected had a thing for me in high school, I forgot the logistics of the night but a bunch of us end up back at my place. I think my parents were asleep upstairs and there's a big group downstairs so even though I'm getting vibes the whole situation is very cockblocky.

Anyway her and her friends are about to go home, she pulls me aside and we make out a little, I ask if she wants to drive somewhere and hook up but she says she's on her period. She then pulls me into the downstairs bathroom, sits on the toilet, great head. Tells me to tell her when I'm gonna finish, I do, her mouth goes into overtime and I release a nice "haven't been able to jerk off in a couple days" load down her throat. Hooked up with her a couple times after that but she got a boyfriend and that was that.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
First blowjob was my freshman year of college. I was at a party and was headed back to the dorms and this one black girl wanted a ride back so I gave her a lift. Now she was Oogaabooga shade of black but acted and talked like the stereotypical valley girl and so I thought she was cool but I’m not really attracted to black chicks. When I parked my truck she just jumps across the center console and starts kissing me. We get in the back seat and she proceeds to give me the worst blowjob ever and then I walk her to dorm, and we never talked about that night again.

My first great blowjob was after I went with my girlfriend to her moms house and we found that one of her dogs had died. My girlfriend was devastated but I calmed her down and I went and got the dog buried in their backyard. The thing had been dead for a day or two and was starting to stink. I had to use a pick axe to dig the hole because it was so rocky but luckily the dog was pretty small and I just needed a hole about the size of a small suit case. Well we go back to my house and I get in the shower where she joins me and sucks my dick. First time my ears ever rang when I came.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I don't know what my best blowjob was. Same with sex. It's all been kinda meh to me. Pretty enjoyable but not more enjoyable than taking a walk or listening to music or whatever. That's probably my fake Jewish "personality disorder" talking.
I was breaking up with a girl once.. she woulda leave so I told her I didn’t love her ( a lie) she went from crying to really serious. She said “you don’t love me?” Walked towards me very slowly started kicked off her shoes. And taking her clothes off. She was naked by the time she reached me.

I was against the door she kissing my neck while grabbing my dick. Dropped down sucked my dick. Turned around stuck my dick in her. Begged for cum but I wouldn’t. So she dropped down and sucked the cum out. While saying “I’m your filthy whore baby I need your cum daddy”

G

I was breaking up with a girl once.. she woulda leave so I told her I didn’t love her ( a lie) she went from crying to really serious. She said “you don’t love me?” Walked towards me very slowly started kicked off her shoes. And taking her clothes off. She was naked by the time she reached me.

I was against the door she kissing my neck while grabbing my dick. Dropped down sucked my dick. Turned around stuck my dick in her. Begged for cum but I wouldn’t. So she dropped down and sucked the cum out. While saying “I’m your filthy whore baby I need your cum daddy”

9EC43D94-BCB5-4CFA-BB7F-D4AEB12E608C.gif

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
First one was when I was 16 and the girl I was dating at the time did alright. We dated for a while after that and she was not very generous with blowjobs at all. Fawkin’ bummer and definitely was a “fine I’ll suck your cock just make it quick.” I think that fucked with me because I haven’t really enjoyed them since. Fucking CUNT! I did pull it out when I was about to finish once and sprayed all over her face and hair. She was pissed.

Best one was when I was in graduate school a few years ago and had a fling with a chick in the grad student office for like 3 months. We’d ignore each other all week but come Friday and Saturday there was the inevitable drunk text from her and I knew I was getting a nice couch blowjob. She was cute, about 5’0 and 100lbs.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
One time the rubber came off and we couldn't find it so I put a new one on and kept going to town. It wasn't until years later that it finally dawned on me how it probably came off and got stuffed up in her twat like a musket ball.
This happened to me as well. After sex I looked around for the condom to throw it away but couldn’t find it. The next day it dawned on me so I texted her where I thought it might be and she said she couldn’t feel anything, but she texted me back later “I found it…”

“In her twat like a musket ball.” Got my rips good.

G

12/26/07 back of my car. Was getting a hand job and wasn't Cumming (obviously)...she asked if I'd finish soon and I just hinted thered be a way to help and it was PFG if you ask me.

Best one I got was from some white trash chubby girl. Came over and basically spent a good three hours just slobbering on it, her mouth felt like a pussy. Completely swallowed 3 loads while I just laid there the whole time watching planet of the apes.