You shouldn’t fly direct to location, you should fly to a railway station and then get a train to location. This is what progress looks like, child.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I dont pipe up about the subject of mass transit and the efficiency of fuels between different modes of transport and whats the best economic solution and all that, because I dont know the first thing about it. Its ok not to know. Pigs really gotta learn to stay in his fuckin lane. I know safe isnt his speed, but he should just stick to painting plastic dinosaurs and reviewing fast food.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I dont pipe up about the subject of mass transit and the efficiency of fuels between different modes of transport and whats the best economic solution and all that, because I dont know the first thing about it. Its ok not to know. Pigs really gotta learn to stay in his fuckin lane. I know safe isnt his speed, but he should just stick to painting plastic dinosaurs and reviewing fast food.

Wrong thrice more, stlaker. Torque is an expert on all Things.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
FYI they stopped using coal steam engines like 100 years ago.

Edit: shit, Torque beat me to it. He’s too good
61% of americas energy is created through fossil fuels. 21% of that is coal alone. Yeah, I really thought there were still people shoveling coal, stupid. Are the trains going to be magically powered by solar and wind? Don’t think so.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
61% of americas energy is created through fossil fuels. 21% of that is coal alone. Yeah, I really thought there were still people shoveling coal, stupid. Are the trains going to be magically powered by solar and wind? Don’t think so.
People do the same shit with electric cars, they don’t seem to understand when they plug them in to charge, the power comes from the network.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Konnie starts suggesting that most Americans have garages and Fake Carport Pat instantly gets cunty about it.

_20220711_094711.JPG

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
He’s got like 15K likes on this tweet so you know his dopamine is running high. The best part is that it’s been proven already that he’s way off. Nowhere in hell can you get a $40 train ticket for a huge trip, except maybe in Poland (but piggy doesn’t care about the “New Europe”, it’s all France and England to him).

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Trains are diesel, not electric. Unless you’re talking about local commuter light rails.

Still comes from an oil refinery, just like jet fuel for planes. His central point is still retarded, spending trillions on a rail network that costs ungodly amounts to maintain, and still relies on planes instead of just having a more robust plane network.

All of those examples he used about enlightened Europe are money pits and run on government subsidies.

No point getting bogged down on how gay trains work. Pat is a retard.

G

Still comes from an oil refinery, just like jet fuel for planes. His central point is still retarded, spending trillions on a rail network that costs ungodly amounts to maintain, and still relies on planes instead of just having a more robust plane network.

All of those examples he used about enlightened Europe are money pits and run on government subsidies.

No point getting bogged down on how gay trains work. Pat is a retard.
Wrong, child. We should dig canals so that the train stations can be connected by horse-drawn barges. I’m sorry you’re so stupid.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
You know why Amtrak is fucking slow? They have to use freight lines, which are congested already. The line just south of me gets 90 trains a day going from Long Beach to flyover country.

You would have to install trillions upon trillions of dollars of infrastructure with limited use and range. For reference, the meth rail line here cost $102M per fucking mile, and this is before inflation this past year.