You shouldn’t fly direct to location, you should fly to a railway station and then get a train to location. This is what progress looks like, child.

G

7 hours in a car vs 4 hours by train
Omg the cope

B46C2517-B262-44B2-80DE-A2A53283FF94.jpeg

I nominate dougie to pile drive you (maybe even kiss you) , let’s all chip in (tskkk) and get him a flight to soflo, gang!

Aside from the huge cost and nearly impossible logistics, high speed rail in the US would be awesome. But here's Fat Pat making making dumb, illogical arguments in his typical extremely off-putting way. I swear he could take any premise and completely turn me off from it. Fat asshole could have me hating pizza in like three tweets.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
i get my comfortability with riding trains from living in europe for many years how many poor americans you know lived and went to school in europe
i'll hang up and wait for your answer

I’ve driven a similar journey before near enough, Orlando to Miami. It was nice, it didn’t take very long either. Driving over those cool Miami sea bridges is really nice, too.

Trains are for immigrants and Paul weimer’s.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
‘Boose Tracker, coal monkey. Born to a mother with Popeye forearms from using a handcar and a father that tied black children to railroad tracks. Conceived while my parents were watching Strangers on a Train through their neighbours window. Currently I need a train just to get to the fridge. Use trainopathic.co for all your train advice.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
‘Boose Tracker, coal monkey. Born to a mother with Popeye forearms from using a handcar and a father that tied black children to railroad tracks. Conceived while my parents were watching Strangers on a Train through their neighbours window. Currently I need a train just to get to the fridge. Use trainopathic.co for all your train advice.
Them boys used to rail in the mud behind my house.