You shouldn’t fly direct to location, you should fly to a railway station and then get a train to location. This is what progress looks like, child.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
2FE05687-270C-4B88-8F9C-B8135535ADF2.jpeg

Last edited:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
as a bit of a railwayfag myself, casual passenger-railway fags are so retarded it's unreal

the EXPLOSION in low cost flights all over the continent over the past decade (until Jewvid-19) would have never been possible if the US had gone for an extremely demand-inflexible passenger rail system.

just have massive expensive capacity permanently installed no matter the seasonality of demand that because it looks cool on some TV documentary I watched!!!!!!!!!!!! soynigger

but not for pipelines, pipelines bad!!!!! must use trucks that are retardedly more inefficient for that case!!!!!!!!!!

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
“Just like our power grid you have two systems”

I hope babú clutches his chest as he walks out of hooligans today

View attachment 53128
Clearly your dad wasn’t a motor oil salesmen, master electrician, bronco buster, and windmill repairman. Otherwise you’d understand.

Edit: I forgot to add master marksmen responsible for training thousands of policemen. My apologies.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Great idea, Pat. Sure, the train operator in my city has been operating at massive losses for decades due to bureaucratic incompetence, general mismanagement, and being held hostage by the unions but you can’t manage a budget so why would you care?

You know what the big difference is between the US and China? China doesn’t have to deal with years of interest group negotiations, multi state politics, and unions. They can just knock on your door, hand your 12 year old son a shovel and say get to work or we will fucking kill you.

I swear to god, he has gotten exponentially dumber over the years.