You ever realize how untalented Weird Al is?

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
I fucking HATE weird al so damn bad. Just recently I was on the phone with my friend ranting about how I can't stand him. I would say he is talented as he can play an instrument and put together music but he is lazy as all fuck and writing song parodies is far from the height of genius.

I will argue Trapped in the Drive-Thru is the worst song of all time.

edit - just listening to that song and reading the comments of that video is enough proof that the world is full of patrick type consumers.

" DotoDoya - Crazy how this still bangs " Does it faggot ?

Every now and again I try to get the Weird Al hate going but it never takes off. He's too self aware of his hackiness. He really does suck though.

30 Rock made fun of him for his lazy writing, but he just rolled with the bit and the people love him more for it.
I have no hate for him, I just think people probably kicked themselves for not thinking of such an easy way to have a successful career.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
The first cassette tape I ever owned was Dare to Be Stupid, but I got tired of him once I discovered "real music. " about 15 years ago I saw him (bc a friend was his opener) at Kings Dominion in Virginia. Weird Al had, like, eight costume changes, played his own instruments w a decent backing band, and honestly... he won me over.

I'm not buying an album but he's really good at his shtick.

RobertMewler

nah I still love him, and he's not a kike
Came here to write this. Yup, he's not even Jewish.

e05384aab06e2da9121d17e87333953a.png

I have a soft spot for him considering I'm a child of the '80s. Late 20s, why?