You are mentally ill, stlaker

G

Anyone else just self-medicate with alcohol?
Yeah brotherman, here’s my picture..

4077B9FF-2664-40B3-B95D-4B88B1052517.jpeg

G

Anyone else just self-medicate with alcohol?
Heroin or bust brotherman… I didn’t have the slightest worry or care in the world when I was using besides of course getting more because I’ll be sick in 8-10 hours. But anxiety, depression, or whatever all gone. Until of course you’re sick with no way of getting well, then the world is ending and it’s time to pay the piper.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Pharmakia is greek for poison. Prescription medication is literally your death. The moment you are given a prescription of pills of some sort, it is basically over for you.

I've been blessed to not have to rely on any kind of pills or medication thus far, and people here who are talking about being better after X but not Y are just deluding themselves, as humans have a huge 'placebo effect' achilles heel and also addictive predelictions.

I'd rather die from drinking or hard drugs than prescriptions.

I agree with you but I would just say whatever the reason, the anti depressants I take make my life 100x better and if they’re gonna kill me sooner than I would naturally I really don’t care lol. Same reason I smoke.

We’re all going to die from something, just try to make it as comfortable and enjoyable as possible before then.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
it is nice better than going to walgreens or cvs they are very friendly
This is 100% accurate. CVS will treat you like a junkie and an inconvenience no matter what. To be fair, I think that’s partly due to the fact they’re insanely regulated and overworked but also have super aggressive targets.

Plus, they also have to deal with actual junkies trying to pull bullshit all the time while your average non-junkie customer is probably Patrick-level annoying.

Regardless, that’s not my problem. The local shop actually knows my name so I go out of my way to use them.