You are mentally ill, stlaker

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
So what if I am, Patrick?
Destigmatize mental illness

e8bce5f88905ce7454f088557ceb1e1b.jpg

G

I really need to see a doctor because either I'm 30ish and having almost daily heart problems or I'm having regular panic attacks and I need a fucking xanax to bite down on. Pretty sure doctors frown upon people walking in looking for benzos and not giving a shit about getting any other help though, so I guess I'm fucked.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I really need to see a doctor because either I'm 30ish and having almost daily heart problems or I'm having regular panic attacks and I need a fucking xanax to bite down on. Pretty sure doctors frown upon people walking in looking for benzos and not giving a shit about getting any other help though, so I guess I'm fucked.

Avoid benzos, they’ll help at first and then become a constant living nightmare when you’re addicted.

I take stuff for the same reason and I found the least physically addictive alternative.

I know people say chemical imbalance is a myth but I was having daily panic attacks where my chest felt like it was going to explode, I started taking something, it took a few days or a week (I can’t remember it was 7 years ago) to kick in during which I hallucinated while trying to sleep. I would hear loud terrifying orchestra music and see scary shit.

Anyway, when it started working it changed my life instantly, those crippling anxiety attacks were like someone turned the volume down from 10 to 1 and the chest paints and panic just became mild butterfly nerves.

Tl;dr

Speak to a doctor and get on something, but not benzos

I would recommend asking for 40mg of Prozac. You can get it in generic. It has been around for a long time. Not bad side effects

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I would recommend asking for 40mg of Prozac. You can get it in generic. It has been around for a long time. Not bad side effects

If you can get it, I got remeron and it changed my whole life, the physical effects of panic attacks stopped, I started sleeping better and my mood mellowed. 7 years in and never had a single side effect. They’re also one of the least physically addictive, although you’ll still withdraw like a mother fucker when you try. That’s unavoidable for anything. Benzos will kill you, though.

G

Avoid benzos, they’ll help at first and then become a constant living nightmare when you’re addicted.

I take stuff for the same reason and I found the least physically addictive alternative.

I know people say chemical imbalance is a myth but I was having daily panic attacks where my chest felt like it was going to explode, I started taking something, it took a few days or a week (I can’t remember it was 7 years ago) to kick in during which I hallucinated while trying to sleep. I would hear loud terrifying orchestra music and see scary shit.

Anyway, when it started working it changed my life instantly, those crippling anxiety attacks were like someone turned the volume down from 10 to 1 and the chest paints and panic just became mild butterfly nerves.

Tl;dr

Speak to a doctor and get on something, but not benzos
Yeah, good point. I always have been in the camp of working out and being active and having a hobby of any sort is the best cure for most mental health bullshit, even if I don't do that myself. I at least bought a bike a couple of days ago and I'm trying to use that on my days off even if my ass feels like it got raped by a pack of niggers.