You are mentally ill, stlaker

Yeah, good point. I always have been in the camp of working out and being active and having a hobby of any sort is the best cure for most mental health bullshit, even if I don't do that myself. I at least bought a bike a couple of days ago and I'm trying to use that on my days off even if my ass feels like it got raped by a pack of niggers.
Get padded shorts and ditch any over padded or oversized saddle.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Yeah, good point. I always have been in the camp of working out and being active and having a hobby of any sort is the best cure for most mental health bullshit, even if I don't do that myself. I at least bought a bike a couple of days ago and I'm trying to use that on my days off even if my ass feels like it got raped by a pack of niggers.

I was having like full on Tony soprano panic attacks passing out, I thought I was having heart problems at first but I was just a fragile mental midget.

James Heffner

Farts in Vaginas
I really need to see a doctor because either I'm 30ish and having almost daily heart problems or I'm having regular panic attacks and I need a fucking xanax to bite down on. Pretty sure doctors frown upon people walking in looking for benzos and not giving a shit about getting any other help though, so I guess I'm fucked.

hey yah most doctors will just look at you like a psycho.. i had the same thing happen a few years ago and it was panic attacks.. and my idiot doctor took my blood pressure as i told him about my anxiety, and tried to put me on blood pressure medication.. thankfully i knew what it was and didnt have to take it.. but he would rather give me somethin i dont need than actually help me

G

Pharmakia is greek for poison. Prescription medication is literally your death. The moment you are given a prescription of pills of some sort, it is basically over for you.

I've been blessed to not have to rely on any kind of pills or medication thus far, and people here who are talking about being better after X but not Y are just deluding themselves, as humans have a huge 'placebo effect' achilles heel and also addictive predelictions.

I'd rather die from drinking or hard drugs than prescriptions.

Nice Pharmacy

1661651076187.png