“Yeah, that’s exactly what we’re doing”

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I just broke up with a lawyer because she was too crazy for ME to handle.
Just a heads up - they get exponentially worse if they don't have kids. Full on, bunny-boiler crazy.

If you're early thirties right now the music has stopped and everyone's trying to find a chair to sit on before their biological clock runs out. Pick a decent one now, or be left with the dregs. Or raising another man's kid - which (looking at Adrienne and Patrick) is no bad thing.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
I just broke up with a lawyer because she was too crazy for ME to handle.
I'm so sorry, Abe.

d1d025d5004e74d5f5fd0ea294757777.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
None taken. And I never said being a father is so great and I don't pretend to be great at it, it is just what normal (non bitter idiot) humans do. Do you have any idea how much high school boys who don't play video games get laid nowadays? My son is in college but I can count at least 30 girlfriends he had during high school, I've seen him tinder while his girlfriend was sitting on his lap. One of his friends had sex with 7 out of the 15 cheer leaders for his team, and they all knew and nobody cared. It's a goddamn free for all.
Good for your son taking advantage of/perpetuating bthe broken dating system since the 29/30 he doesn't pick end up bitter and have retarded high standards. You raised a faggot, is what I'm saying. And the dude you're arguing with is the other side of the equation. Guys going into middle age who bang young women til they can't then they'll never date a woman closer to their own age

JebJoh

I’ve never done anything ridiculous, atalker. I win every time. You would just never recognize it, because all you do is lose. Like now. Like always.
Good for your son taking advantage of/perpetuating bthe broken dating system since the 29/30 he doesn't pick end up bitter and have retarded high standards. You raised a faggot, is what I'm saying
He’s married already and they’re getting a dog. Stop being an incel pussy and go have fun.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
You’re an idiot. Kids who have fun aren’t bitter. That’s what happens to bitter incels like you.
They have fun, and the dating market gets more fucked up. You must be a Boomer if you don't get how being selfish and fucking other people over for your own benefit is a bad thing

JebJoh

They have fun, and the dating market gets more fucked up. You must be a Boomer if you don't get how being self and fucking other people over is a bad thing
You’re still a bitter incel. You may not get it but girls enjoy it too and in the last 20 years women have gotten far more aggressive than men. Likely due to guys like you throwing the numbers way off balance.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Having kids because you’re afraid you’ll lack meaning without them, or that you need them to complete something within you - is just as pathetic and desperate as pretending you’ll be young and sexy into your middle age.

I’ve never said I’ll never have them, if it happens it happens, if it doesn’t it doesn’t. I’m happy with who I am regardless.

I’ve seen too many people try to convince me I need children because it’s a way to convince themselves they made the right decision in their own lives. They sermonise about it, in fact. In my 20s I kept one of those giant rabbits, he was awesome and I really enjoyed looking after him - but I wouldn’t go round telling everyone they had to get a giant rabbit and how everything changes when you do and you’re missing out not having one.

RIP Jam Jam. Gone but never forgotten.

JebJoh

Having kids because you’re afraid you’ll lack meaning without them, or that you need them to complete something within you - is just as pathetic and desperate as pretending you’ll be young and sexy into your middle age.

I’ve never said I’ll never have them, if it happens it happens, if it doesn’t it doesn’t. I’m happy with who I am regardless.

I’ve seen too many people try to convince me I need children because it’s a way to convince themselves they made the right decision in their own lives. They sermonise about it, in fact. In my 20s I kept one of those giant rabbits, he was awesome and I really enjoyed looking after him - but I wouldn’t go round telling everyone they had to get a giant rabbit and how everything changes when you do and you’re missing out not having one.

RIP Jam Jam. Gone but never forgotten.
Where do I get one of those giant rabbits?