WWAWT Hooters restaurant?

For years I’ve never understood why BWW is so popular. They’re packed at certain times yet the food is bland and all tastes the same. They’ve got wings in their name yet the wings are shit.
I agree their wings are the worst. They are like pigeon wings they’re so small and bony. PJ’s up in PA are probably close to the best I’ve had.

Yeah it’s not a bad place and not all the people that go are cringe. Like I go, sit at the bar and get some wings and watch college football or baseball. Majority of the guys that are 20s/30s are normal, just there’s some cringe guys you see that are regulars (usually older types) but overall not bad.
I don’t go that often but I when I do it’s around lunchtime during the week. I sit at the bar, order and have a couple beers, watch whatever sports are on at the time, pay my bill and go.

I’ve never seen it treated like a tourist spot where people posed for pictures, but then again I go during the off times and I would never go when they had special events.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
unknown.png

:brothaman_sm:Bernell lives!

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
For years I’ve never understood why BWW is so popular. They’re packed at certain times yet the food is bland and all tastes the same. They’ve got wings in their name yet the wings are shit.
BWW is terrible. All the wings are either too dry or all taste the same. The only time I would ever go was in college for 69 cent wing night when I was a poor college kid for some cheap grub.

One of my buddies brought over the Flamin Hot Cheetos wings the other night while we were watching the game. Tried one and it was fucking disgusting

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
WWAW Wingstop? I've never even seen one. But I have been to Buffalo Wild Wings and like everyone else already said, it fucking STINKS. Wings & fries were as low quality as you can get and still pass the bar, but what I remember the most was the uncomfortable metal chairs. I couldn't wait to get the fuck out of there.
Wingstop isn't good either. Wings are always dry as fuck and don't have a lot of heat to them. I will say their fries aren't bad though.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I’m not a bww fan but I think it’s the variety of sauces.