WWAWT Hooters restaurant?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Never been to one. I always thought it was the same kind of lame as a strip club.
I never got that vibe, but judging from some of the comments I guess it is.

The one near me has families with kids and couples and everything else, but I go at 2 p.m. on a Saturday every now and then with the missus. I guess at night, shit gets weird. The deals are good and they have a ton of well-placed TVs and the waitresses are usually really attentive/attractive.

Last edited:

Mick_Mickerson

You're joking right Norton? I like the Nuclear Wasted sauce but I have to go right at 11 when no one is there or I'll want to kill myself
What the fuck am I missing? I guess I need to pay more attention to the other patrons, but it never seemed that bad to me.

My wife sometimes proactively suggests going there because it's close and she likes the wings (no, she isn't fat stlaker).

One weird thing I saw was a guy there by himself reading a Tom Clancy novel LOL

I think it must get worse at night, but a Saturday at 2 p.m. at least near me is pretty normal.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
What the fuck am I missing? I guess I need to pay more attention to the other patrons, but it never seemed that bad to me.

My wife sometimes proactively suggests going there because it's close and she likes the wings (no, she isn't fat atalker).

One weird thing I saw was a guy there by himself reading a Tom Clancy novel LOL

I think it must get worse at night, but a Saturday at 2 p.m. at least near me is pretty normal.
Whenever some fat old guy walks into a bar and says"what's up Ashley" or whatever the name is I get irrationally annoyed. I'm sure normal people don't even notice that shit but it's all I can pay attention to.

Mick_Mickerson

Whenever some fat old guy walks into a bar and says"what's up Ashley" or whatever the name is I get irrationally annoyed. I'm sure normal people don't even notice that shit but it's all I can pay attention to.
Gotcha, brothaman. Yeah, there is undoubtedly a ton of cringe shit I'm willfully ignoring when I go there.

Sometimes you gotta just enjoy life in the moment when a big-titted lass serves you an ice-cold Budweiser for a reasonable price. Anyway, time to suit up and put the tool belt back on....

Mick_Mickerson

I wish they had a " Dont flirt and try to sell me a shot glass" section and I would have eaten there more.
Go there with a woman. They don't flirt at all, but still provide great service.

Now that everyone is bringing up how cringe a lot of the people are, I am now realizing the awkward dynamic of the chick sitting at the table with the random fat guy, etc. to milk him for tips.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Gotcha, brothaman. Yeah, there is undoubtedly a ton of cringe shit I'm willfully ignoring when I go there.

Sometimes you gotta just enjoy life in the moment when a big-titted lass serves you an ice-cold Budweiser for a reasonable price. Anyway, time to suit up and put the tool belt back on....
The Raisins episode of South Park sums it up pretty well

Do the waitresses still have hooters?
Theres a local place called PJ Whelihans and their waitresses are always attractive with big tits, just without the slutty clothing. I always said they were the ones that just missed the cut for Hooters
Does missing the cut at Hooters mean not blowing the manager? PJs waitresses are just as hot and their wings are better.

Mick_Mickerson

I just want some decent wings at a fair price. BWW is the only thing around and they are trash. Cant find anyone around here that makes a good wing.
this recipe really does slap:

Not the same as fried, but satisfies the itch.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Does missing the cut at Hooters mean not blowing the manager? PJs waitresses are just as hot and their wings are better.
Ive never been to Hooters so growing up I always assumed it was the mecca of tits, but apparently not. And yeah, PJs wings deadass slap, child.
WWAWT Jughandle Inn wings? They’re up there, but I despise that extra appendage on all the flat ones. Gets in the way and no meat on it. It deducts points

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
I just want some decent wings at a fair price. BWW is the only thing around and they are trash. Cant find anyone around here that makes a good wing.
I've never encountered an option that almost every restaurant offers that is usually awful. I had like 20 drinks yesterday so I don't know if this statement makes any sense

Ive never been to Hooters so growing up I always assumed it was the mecca of tits, but apparently not. And yeah, PJs wings deadass slap, child.
WWAWT Jughandle Inn wings? They’re up there, but I despise that extra appendage on all the flat ones. Gets in the way and no meat on it. It deducts points
The Jug’s wings are pretty damn good but don’t y’all sleep on Jay’s Elbow Room.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Never got the appeal. Why would I want to go somewhere with chicks who are going to flirt with me for tips when they really have no interest at all.

The wings are pretty good, but the rest of the food is super mediocre. Rather just go to a local wing joint.

Mick_Mickerson

Never got the appeal. Why would I want to go somewhere with chicks who are going to flirt with me for tips when they really have no interest at all.

The wings are pretty good, but the rest of the food is super mediocre. Rather just go to a local wing joint.
I tip the Hooters waitress 20% just like I would tip a random dude at a local wing joint.

Why is it bad if the waitresses are hot and extra friendly? As long as you don't start simping and over-tipping and asking for photos and other stupid shit, it's irrelevant. The wings are legit good.