WWAWT Hooters restaurant?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I tip the Hooters waitress 20% just like I would tip a random dude at a local wing joint.

Why is it bad if the waitresses are hot and extra friendly? As long as you don't start simping and over-tipping and asking for photos and other stupid shit, it's irrelevant. The wings are legit good.
Yeah it’s not a bad place and not all the people that go are cringe. Like I go, sit at the bar and get some wings and watch college football or baseball. Majority of the guys that are 20s/30s are normal, just there’s some cringe guys you see that are regulars (usually older types) but overall not bad.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
For years I’ve never understood why BWW is so popular. They’re packed at certain times yet the food is bland and all tastes the same. They’ve got wings in their name yet the wings are shit.
Their service is dogshit too. Took forver just to get a drinks, wings were over priced, server never came around for drink refills. It was a new store at the time too. You would think they would maintain a quality standard for a little while. Im not sure what happened on the corporate end but they started out as serviceable and went straight to shit at some point. I think Ive only eaten there 4-5 times over 15 years. The first time was good and everything after was disappointing.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Do the waitresses still have hooters?
Theres a local place called PJ Whelihans and their waitresses are always attractive with big tits, just without the slutty clothing. I always said they were the ones that just missed the cut for Hooters
I went once in my life, I hate corporate gimmicks. I've been to PJs there's one near me and it's always packed

WWAW Wingstop? I've never even seen one. But I have been to Buffalo Wild Wings and like everyone else already said, it fucking STINKS. Wings & fries were as low quality as you can get and still pass the bar, but what I remember the most was the uncomfortable metal chairs. I couldn't wait to get the fuck out of there.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
6bzo2sazpao41.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Their service is dogshit too. Took forver just to get a drinks, wings were over priced, server never came around for drink refills. It was a new store at the time too. You would think they would maintain a quality standard for a little while. Im not sure what happened on the corporate end but they started out as serviceable and went straight to shit at some point. I think Ive only eaten there 4-5 times over 15 years. The first time was good and everything after was disappointing.
Yeah I remember going like 15 years ago for football (my team wasn’t the local team in the area I was living) but now with the internet or red zone (football if you’re playing fantasy or betting on games) so I don’t see why you’d go to watch football now. The food is so bland a burger tastes the same as their wings which I thought was impossible.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
WWAW Wingstop? I've never even seen one. But I have been to Buffalo Wild Wings and like everyone else already said, it fucking STINKS. Wings & fries were as low quality as you can get and still pass the bar, but what I remember the most was the uncomfortable metal chairs. I couldn't wait to get the fuck out of there.
That’s what I don’t understand, they’re usually in large buildings (much bigger than hooters) and they’re usually packed but the food is McDonald’s quality and it’s not like the beer selection is that impressive. They make money but I guess it’s rubes and white trash because it’s nothing special. I don’t personally know one person that ever wants to go the Buffalo Wild Wings.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
That’s what I don’t understand, they’re usually in large buildings (much bigger than hooters) and they’re usually packed but the food is McDonald’s quality and it’s not like the beer selection is that impressive. They make money but I guess it’s rubes and white trash because it’s nothing special. I don’t personally know one person that ever wants to go the Buffalo Wild Wings.
There is a comically huge one near my parents' house that is actually always almost half -empty because of how big it is. My dad goes and watches UFC cards there sometimes LOL

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
There is a comically huge one near my parents' house that is actually always almost half -empty because of how big it is. My dad goes and watches UFC cards there sometimes LOL
That seems to be one of their main draws showing UFC events. Years ago I once met a GM of a Buffalo Wild Wings and he told me how much it would have cost to show a Mayweather (one of his last at the time) fight and it was insane since they charge by how many seats / how many people can watch it. It was like over 15 or 20 grand to show it because of how much space they have.

G

Whenever I see hooter I think of this song and cringe. Country music is such corny plastic horseshit.

[MEDIA=youtube]x2I8j-amQWs[/MEDIA]

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I do enjoy the wings. The atmosphere is so cringe these days that it's not the same as years ago.

I remember making friends with a Hooters girl in Florida. She was actually pretty cool and when I'd pop in and eat we'd riff about creeps and stuff. I didn't tip her half the time because she wasn't my waitress, but she always chilled with me when I got in. Nice gal. She ended up leaving back to Ohio where she was originally from and still kept in touch.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Fuckin love Hoots! Before they closed it, me and the boys from work used to hit up the one in Anaheim across the parking lot from Angels Stadium about twice a week. They had a killer happy hour and we sometimes make the trek to the only other close one in Costa Mesa. We got to know a few of the girls real well and even hang out sometimes. Plenty of super hot OC girls. My buddy has hired them to bartend his private parties and we’ve all at some point made out with/fingered a couple of them. Great times.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
That first guy playing pocket pool with zero self awareness reminds me that I'm not doing too bad in life.
You gotta click the video man the little guy in the 2nd picture is actually real and there's nothing he can do to fix it. The guy in the suit seems pretty normal to me