WWAWT Hooters restaurant?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Probably looks like the crowd at an O&A live event
Pretty much, but the one near me also has a lot of black women patrons oddly. The deals are legit good. Cheap wings, crab legs and cocktails is what I think attracts the black women demo. It's so odd....every time I go there will be a table of around 3 or 4 black women having a sista's day out.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Pretty much, but the one near me also has a lot of black women patrons oddly. The deals are legit good. Cheap wings, crab legs and cocktails
Do the waitresses still have hooters?
Theres a local place called PJ Whelihans and their waitresses are always attractive with big tits, just without the slutty clothing. I always said they were the ones that just missed the cut for Hooters

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
it’s not bad, better wings and food than Buffalo Wild Wings. I can’t believe BWW are popular, the food is all so bland. I go to the hooters in AC for beer and wings but I’m not some creep neck beard or old lonely drunks that gets pictures with the servers. I’ve seen it happen and my god is it cringe.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Theres a local place called PJ Whelihans and their waitresses are always attractive with big tits, just without the slutty clothing. I always said they were the ones that just missed the cut for Hooters
There’s a popular chain in Florida called Wing House that is a direct rip off of Hooters. Only difference is the girls wear black but it the same style. It was started by a former Dallas Cowboys player who admits he ripped it off from a “local wing restaurant” he used to go in Dallas. Look it up, it’s hilarious.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
it’s not bad, better wings and food than Buffalo Wild Wings. I can’t believe BWW are popular, the food is all so bland. I go to the hooters in AC for beer and wings but I’m not some creep neck beard or old lonely drunks that gets pictures with the servers. I’ve seen it happen and my god is it cringe.

On the old sub there was this picture of a monstrously fat greasy dude in between a couple of well paid hooters girls giving the "bet you're jealous you're not me" face. Reminds me of that photo of big a with a whores ass in his face

Mick_Mickerson

The one by me is near a college and has legitimately attractive waitresses. Back in my slutty days, i actually hooked up with a former hooters waitress and she worked there for a year during college. They can make great tips.

Also she told me they made her cover her tattoos so she would have an "All American look" LOL. Next time you go, you might see some of them wearing makeup over their shitty ink.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
On the old sub there was this picture of a monstrously fat greasy dude in between a couple of well paid hooters girls giving the "bet you're jealous you're not me" face. Reminds me of that photo of big a with a whores ass in his face
I think that was either a compound media fan or a Joe Cumia guy. There’s a Hooters near me and it’s usually older drunks that are “regulars” that think the servers actually like them. They request them like it’s a stripper. “Is Lexi in tonight? How bout Dana? Put me in her section”

Mick_Mickerson

I think that was either a compound media fan or a Joe Cumia guy. There’s a Hooters near me and it’s usually older drunks that are “regulars” that think the servers actually like them. They request them like it’s a stripper. “Is Lexi in tonight? How bout Dana? Put me in her section”
Holy fuck. This makes me want to delete the thread. I guess that shit is happening more at night, or maybe I just haven't noticed.

CRRRINGE