WWAWD stealing from the self-checkouts in grocery stores

Have you done it yet?

• Yes.

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No, I'm scared of getting caught by a retard.

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

Udders

Great food
People like you are the worst
Walmart and co just spent the last two years driving mom and pops out of business with covid and you want me to pay for overpriced chinese garbage to “uphold the moral fabric of society”?
Nerd

-
Pro tip (teehee):
Load up with the most expensive organic fruit and put it in self checkout as the generic store fruit.
That’s all i got
No child, I never mentioned anything about Walmart, thats another delusion you hold.

People like me are the worst? You mean people who try and do things the right way and contribute up to and more than their fair share? People who share the opinion you mentioned are the worst. Its a pervasive mindset that goes farther and deeper than stealing from those big evil corporations. People who think they "deserve" this and are "entitled" to that, who think they're activists for living off the backs of others.

Why do you think you're so special that you shouldn't pay for your groceries? You would probably also steal from those mom and pop businesses you love so much if you had the chance. Walmart isnt a building thats walking around doing shit, its mostly made up of people trying to make their paycheck and contribute also, just like me.

You can rationalize it any way you want but your theft is still theft, and I have every right to and will sit in judgement of you and your scumbag actions. You're not a hero and you're not sticking it to the system by sneaking items through a self-scan or any other menial theft that makes you feel good.

G

Crackhead i used to work w would do this every week at Walmart. They let him get away with it for weeks and weeks and saved all the footage and waited for it to be grand larceny. He got fucked. Another guy i worked w at my current job had a fucking great cushy job got fired for getting caught not scanning under $20 worth of shit. I used to steal from big stores all the time but its just not worth the risk these days.
You type every word out but can’t be bothered to type out with?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
When I was in high school many years ago it wasn't a big town and had a A&P, most people they had employed were kids I went to school with, we would get subs at the deli made any way we wanted extra everything, kid at deli would mark them all ten cents each then go to check out of some other kid we went to school with, subs,soda,cigarettes, chips for like four bucks for four of us

I took the train to many concerts at the Camden convention center and we’d all just get on without paying and get away with it. Trains are such an absurd system from yesteryear but it rules

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
I took the train to many concerts at the Camden convention center and we’d all just get on without paying and get away with it. Trains are such an absurd system from yesteryear but it rules
There was news story about Pa turnpike they got rid of toll booth people and went to reading license plates then sending you the bill, people are taking license plates off their cars when they use it and getting away with it

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
What about people who ask for a cup for water at a fast food place with a soda fountain and then fill it with soda?

I despise it when I see Whites do this. It really bothers me.

I was gonna be all smug about how I've never shoplifted but then this called my ass out. The trick is to get Sprite and be like "how weird that this water came out carbonated with a zesty lemon-lime flavor"

G

Walmart isnt a building thats walking around doing shit, its mostly made up of people trying to make their paycheck and contribute also, just like me.
Yeah and those workers are definitely damaged if Walmart’s profits are hurt. What’s that cashier gonna do if people keep marking their organic fruit as regular and Walmart has to shut down!?

You’re pretty much a cuck. Your tax dollars subsidize Walmart’s work force but you’re still tsk tsking people who want to take something back from them. You should really show everyone and just mail them money to help them cover their losses.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
I always get the organic and charge it as regular.

I'm the $10,000 fuchitive

see, I like paying for the organic to give them incentive to stock more of it. Not enough organic shit. Also I just don't steal from Albertsons because they let me shop without a mask the whole time and let me annoy everyone with my beaming smile.