• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

G

Schedule makers really screwed the pooch when it came to putting quality games on in prime-time so far this year.
To be fair, these two teams were supposed to be slot better than they are. It's more on these bums.

chocolatehellhole

Im athletic and my aura is "Vampiric Domination"
Forum Clout
Im starting Russ, Sutton, and Broncos D

#LetsRide
fantasy football?
Jim+Florentine+1.jpg

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
At least Carson Wentz did silly shit and kept you glued to game when he was in Indy. Matt Ryan is just a washed-up QB with a brutal oline and not much for playmakers.

Hopefully Hines' back injury isn't too serious

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
People blame the Broncos HC, which he has faults. But I think Wilson just lost a step and decided to play careful and that's why they suck

G

People blame the Broncos HC, which he has faults. But I think Wilson just lost a step and decided to play careful and that's why they suck
I think it's a combination. He has a shit line and Hackett calls terrible plays, and now Wilson is adjusting to a totally different offensive system than he's ever played in. That said, he's definitely looking rather timid.