• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
1664850751775.png

G

WWAWD Game tonight? I thought Denver was the easy bet but now all I read is how their coach doesn't know his head from his asshole...Indy can probably be good at some point this year but Denvers at home...it's a tough one maaaannn. These Thursday night games are fluky.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
WWAWD Game tonight? I thought Denver was the easy bet but now all I read is how their coach doesn't know his head from his asshole...Indy can probably be good at some point this year but Denvers at home...it's a tough one maaaannn. These Thursday night games are fluky.
Both teams stink but id give the edge to Denver just because of the home field advantage of the altitude. I wouldnt put money on either team.

G

Denver's offensive line is a sieve. They're also very lucky that the Colts don't have Taylor tonight, since the Raiders ran all over them on Sunday. They probably have a small edge being at home. Also their coach really is a fucking retard.