• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

G

Not that I’m not enjoying this but I need Buffalo to put up a bit more fight for the over. Unless Ravens are going to run it up.
ffa84f34-2cba-4410-a0f6-5bef3717faf2_text.gif

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Why would it bother us? I never go to the games anyways, football is better on TV.
Isn't it 9am starts for some sides? We can accept that for stuff like the world cup every 8 or 12 years but I guess the fan cultures are completely different. Watching on TV is never as good but i've been to a few rugby games as a kid and they were shit to watch in person so I guess it's similar

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Tickets are on average 300 bucks i can’t imagine most people are going to more than 1 game a year
They'd be about that if we only had a handful of games here. Top clubs charge £60 or so a game but get 18 games + various cup games too.

G

Isn't it 9am starts for some sides? We can accept that for stuff like the world cup every 8 or 12 years but I guess the fan cultures are completely different. Watching on TV is never as good but i've been to a few rugby games as a kid and they were shit to watch in person so I guess it's similar
I enjoy going to college football games. NFL games, not so much.

G

Yeah it’s not ideal but it’s only 1 game. Each team will have one game like that every few years so it’s not a huge thing. Plus a lot of people are up at 9am so it something novel.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Yeah it’s not ideal but it’s only 1 game. Each team will have one game like that every few years so it’s not a huge thing. Plus a lot of people are up at 9am so it something novel.
Lots of people make a trip out of it, too. It’s definitely more a novelty than anything.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Really would like to see how Washington pull an upset over Dallas

G

If we could just get one year without getting killed with injuries that would be great