• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAWD NFL season?

G

mc-gregor-conor.gif

G

Dolphins D coordinator: Well, they appear to only have three pass plays that they use over and over. We're down multiple defensive backs against a good receiving core. Let's keep playing man coverage.

Monk

It was just a gator roll. They started doing that after making it practically illegal to blow up/pancake the QB without getting a flag.
There's a line in contact sports where even legal moves become dangerous. The defender turned his hips as Tua fell back instead of just dumping him and letting Tua's own body weight do most of the work. Aren't the Bengals known for playing dirty? I don't follow NFL very closely unless the Broncos are good but for some reason I've always gotten the impression that the Bengals are consistently a bunch of fucking thugs.

G

There's a line in contact sports where even legal moves become dangerous. The defender turned his hips as Tua fell back instead of just dumping him and letting Tua's own body weight do most of the work. Aren't the Bengals known for playing dirty? I don't follow NFL very closely unless the Broncos are good but for some reason I've always gotten the impression that the Bengals are consistently a bunch of fucking thugs.
Bengals have been dirty for years but that play didn’t look bad. He didn’t seem to be trying to tackle him hard but NFL DLmen are like 6’6” 350 and Tua is a fucking midget so it doesn’t take much to throw him like a ragdoll. It’s just part of the game. Enjoy it while it lasts because it will be flag football in our lifetime.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

UT makes great points. What sucks it that there is all this talk about "mental health" and how we need to be so cautious but nobody actually does anything about it. There is no actual medical support system or safety net if you a re permanently damaged from it. They just act like they care and say how important it is then wash their hands of it.

G

I was typing about that as you posted. 5 people, including 3 former players, and they've come up with "It's a tough one, man."
6 people now. All of them make their living from the NFL so you can tell they don’t like it but none of them have the balls to come out and say that was fucked up these Jews don’t care about creating a future Benoit.

G

6 people now. All of them make their living from the NFL so you can tell they don’t like it but none of them have the balls to come out and say that was fucked up these Jews don’t care about creating a future Benoit.
Ol Richard "Outspoken critic of the NFL except when it actually matters" Sherman

Holy fucking shit. Lays completely bare the depth of the league's hypocrisy on the head injury issue in under 90 seconds.

I thought the NFL dodged a huge shitstorm a few years ago when nobody really cared about Russell Wilson circumventing the protocol and putting himself back in the game despite clearly having his bell rung while the team looked the other way but this is a hundred times worse.

G

I understand the dolphins' responsibility in letting Tua play but shouldnt these players be their own biggest advocates? My guess is given the option most these players would play back to backs despite concussions on their own accord, including Tua, who probably wanted to keep his momentum going