Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Pig thinks it’s kidnapping:

634BDB63-44AF-49D7-B906-8046DB8D8D51.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Pig thinks it’s kidnapping:

View attachment 65419
I don’t even agree with what was done but this fat fuck always makes me argue the other side because he’s so unlikable. To call this kidnapping is a stretch. Is deporting illegals kidnapping? And no, child. Epstein raped kids on a plane. Desantis sent them to a northern state. Why is he always on his high horse.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Lololol I might have the ability to have one of my woke faggot coworkers in trouble.

I walk into him and another talking about DeSantis and he said "just because the guy doesn't like Mexicans doesn't mean he can just fly them out to somewhere they're not familiar with. For political rea..." That's when said they were Venezuelan. He got red. Then I said the majority of people at the border aren't even from Mexico. I said it with a laugh and condescendingly just to make him feel awkward.

The nigga has apologized to me twice since it's happened. He obviously knows I'm Hispanic and I believe he is internally freaking out because he's a liberal and caught in a "omg I'm racist" moment in front of a minority, who isn't even a conservative, but certainly not a liberal.

This can be fun. I'm considering guilt tripping him over getting him into trouble with the company, but both options are tempting.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Lololol I might have the ability to have one of my woke faggot coworkers in trouble.

I walk into him and another talking about DeSantis and he said "just because the guy doesn't like Mexicans doesn't mean he can just fly them out to somewhere they're not familiar with. For political rea..." That's when said they were Venezuelan. He got red. Then I said the majority of people at the border aren't even from Mexico. I said it with a laugh and condescendingly just to make him feel awkward.

The nigga has apologized to me twice since it's happened. He obviously knows I'm Hispanic and I believe he is internally freaking out because he's a liberal and caught in a "omg I'm racist" moment in front of a minority, who isn't even a conservative, but certainly not a liberal.

This can be fun. I'm considering guilt tripping him over getting him into trouble with the company, but both options are tempting.
I hope he wishes you a happy Mexican Independence Day today.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Floridian here. This is fucking ridiculous. So first of all, these illegals were from Texas. So Desantis had the plane fly Texas illegals to Florida and then to Marthas Vineyard. Retarded. Furthermore, so instead of sending illegals back you send them to a better part of the country? No one wants to fucking live in Florida and this is going to encourage more illegals to come. Literally 1 IQ move.
Not necessarily. I drove 10 a few months ago and stopped at a rest stop outside of Tallahassee at around 11pm. One of those semis was parked there and maybe 50 people got out. I left and pissed on the on ramp instead.

Edit. The trucker that wanted to blow me was pissed.