WWAWD Florida dumping their migrants in Marthas Vineyard

Will Tate

Oven March
I'm watching a local news segment on it right now, the bitch actually said with a straight face that officials are looking into the legality of all this. Not the legality of these boarder-hoppers coming into Texas or Arizona in the first place, but the legality of forcing hypocrite liberals to deal with the consequences of what they vote for. I look forward to calling out the racists and bigots who are against the cultural enrichment of their neighborhoods.

There are already more planes on the way. The liberal fags said "were GOOD people", "we help!" They said ok, great take some more.

I fucking hate Cape Cod and the whole faggot culture there.
It's offensive that they equate White American founding stock to these central American squatemalans with room tempature IQ. They're not here to contribute or build, they're here for the rest of their lives living a higher standard of living they couldn't hope to dream of back home and not even work for a living.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Yeah that'll show em!
Keep the illegal aliens coming into the country woo! Unmitigated immigration! Overpopulation can eat my ass!

It's like a retarded theory i have with Biden aged democrats, you know the ones who were anti-integration and hate blacks, I think they've went scorched earth and placte this retarded woke shit just as an I-told-you-so to the previously-"woke" civil rights republicans
Nah i'm just kidding, in reality Biden types have no conviction and sway where the retarded wind blows

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
I'm lucky there, but I know people renting a 1000 sq ft 2/2 apartment in the white trash area of my city and it's like $2500 a month. People I know are all leaving and what's left over are these faggot yuppy fucks. I'm about to punch out, too. Right now, I could sell my 3/2 Italianate and buy a fucking mansion in another state.
Maybe in Montana or Denver. Everywhere else the real estate market is fucked for the next 20 years. Even in fucking Bisbee you pay 75k for a 2 bedroom shithole.

If you own shit, hold it. Don't sell it to Black Rock or some chinese stockholder (if a realtor is asking, 70% chances are they are trying to sell it for twice as much to some chink, or swindling a retiring pensioner boomer, so you know, not Joe Cumia).

RobertMewler

Maybe in Montana or Denver. Everywhere else the real estate market is fucked for the next 20 years. Even in fucking Bisbee you pay 75k for a 2 bedroom shithole.

If you own shit, hold it. Don't sell it to Black Rock or some chinese stockholder (if a realtor is asking, 70% chances are they are trying to sell it for twice as much to some chink, or swindling a retiring pensioner boomer, so you know, not Joe Cumia).
Small detail but it's Blackstone that's buying up real estate, not BlackRock. Even Montana and Denver is fucked. I think you'd have to try Oklahoma or Kentucky for any deals anymore.

You're absolutely right about not selling if you own. But if you are in a bad spot and must sell, get as much land as possible for your and your family's peace of mind.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Blackstone that's buying up real estate, not BlackRock
firm_overview_sas_jon.jpg

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I can admit it's funny while also saying politically it's stupid.

Donald Trump got elected because he said no illegal immigrants, period. He teased putting a moratorium on legal immigration too.

If the GOP were serious they would be taking these 3rd world invaders, send them back, and bill the federal government then sue them. They could implement no tolerance policies in their states. They would be wildly popular.

But they won't do that.

The NJP isn't there yet, but if they were ready, running a candidate whose platform was, "I'll send them all back," would win in a landslide. And time is running out for that landslide to happen.

Donald Trump got elected because he said no illegal immigrants, period. He teased putting a moratorium on legal immigration too.

If the GOP were serious they would be taking these 3rd world invaders, send them back, and bill the federal government then sue them. They could implement no tolerance policies in their states. They would be wildly popular.

But they won't do that.

The NJP isn't there yet, but if they were ready, running a candidate whose platform was, "I'll send them all back," would win in a landslide. And time is running out for that landslide to happen.
There is no undo button for this situation we're in. Their numbers are too high to deport tens of millions of them, let alone fifty million niggers.

But it's undeniable that anyone that came into this country that wasn't of pure European descent never belonged here. People tend to forget this country was always supposed to be a Fascist ethnostate.

1661722455907277.jpg

The only thing in our favor is the nigger problem is even making normies aware they're mindless savages, more people are aware of the JQ than ever before and White replacement is real. The best we would hope for is peaceful separation into ethnic zones in the country because even blacks, yellows and browns don't want to live with one and other either.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
There is no undo button for this situation we're in.
In reality you're right. In Utopia, all that is needed is the will among the masses. That's why propaganda is so important.

If the worm turns, we may see some great changes in our lifetime. The ethnic zone thing makes sense but even that means undoing the last 60 years.

I think the only way this changes is long-term energy blackouts and no clean water. You'll see how selfish even the grandest libtard is very fast.

In reality you're right. In Utopia, all that is needed is the will among the masses. That's why propaganda is so important.

If the worm turns, we may see some great changes in our lifetime. The ethnic zone thing makes sense but even that means undoing the last 60 years.

I think the only way this changes is long-term energy blackouts and no clean water. You'll see how selfish even the grandest libtard is very fast.
It's very difficult to predict what's going to happen, but infrastructure is definitely going into third world territory when you mostly have niggers in public utility jobs. Every major city utility company is exclusively employing niggers which is why all the said city infrastructure is hanging on by a thread. Dirty drinking water is just going to be a regular thing that starts spreading across the country.

While that's awful to think about, comfort disappearing completely is the only thing to shake the complacent obedient White out of their zombification. Unfortunately I see this being a slow painful process given the groundwork of the nation is still much higher than the majority of the country and it's going to take close to a century for it to finally become The United States of Liberia.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

How is Bisbee? Stanhope talked it up pretty good.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

But they won't do that.

NJP are Opie and Dopie wannabe faggots.