WWAWD Florida dumping their migrants in Marthas Vineyard

NJP are Opie and Dopie wannabe faggots.
I'm still neutral on the whole NJP thing. Enoch is a fat jew until proven otherwise.

1663286152709.png

Although, NJP's last meeting had like 400 attendees so that's something at least. I'd imagine at least 20 of them were feds, including Enoch.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Dryer than 50-year-old pussy. Water is expensive and the grid is more irregular than the average New York harlot's period.
The school is full of foreigners and the jobs are harder (to find and do) than George Foreman's punches.

The drugs are insanely good, though.
So if one wasnt into drugs, just visit?

Hot as hell or nah?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

I'm still neutral on the whole NJP thing. Enoch is a fat jew until proven otherwise.

View attachment 65364

Although, NJP's last meeting had like 400 attendees so that's something at least. I'd imagine at least 20 of them were feds, including Enoch.
Thankfully I guess, I flunked the vetting.

I hate jews and niggers as much as the next sane person but I'm not marking out to broken ex-zog soldiers with chickens in their houses that turns brake rotors at Autozone. Seems to attract the weak-minded and followers.

Enoch may be more versed at nigger and jew hating than me but he is a NYC software faggot that didn't learn to drive until his 40's. Seems grifty and payfaggy with no plan to attract the donor class to their movement.

Until they can make a case for hnw individuals, we can afford our compounds, etc without the racist stigma.

TL/DR NJP are low-brow Fed grifters with no plan other than paypigging off of scared Whites.

Thankfully I guess, I flunked the vetting.

I hate jews and niggers as much as the next sane person but I'm not marking out to broken ex-zog soldiers with chickens in their houses that turns brake rotors at Autozone. Seems to attract the weak-minded and followers.

Enoch may be more versed at nigger and jew hating than me but he is a NYC software faggot that didn't learn to drive until his 40's. Seems grifty and payfaggy with no plan to attract the donor class to their movement.

Until they can make a case for hnw individuals, we can afford our compounds, etc without the racist stigma.

TL/DR NJP are low-brow Fed grifters with no plan other than paypigging off of scared Whites.
I've seen enough of their "meetings" that the audience are garden variety 4chan jew haters that just heckle "JEW!" at the presenter throughout the speech. The guys surrounding Enoch seem way more informed than him and he's clearly taking the bigger cut of whatever they get. George Lincoln Rockwell he is not.

But at this point, this is all we got and in pure numbers I think they're the largest of any White group. Being paranoid about Feds isn't changing anything and just keeps everyone apart. But I would be more concerned about joining a grift group which would be no better than Qanon gay shit. There's several dozen White activist groups throughout the country which seems more productive than anything else right now. The ADL has been pushing hard on condemning all these flier drops that aren't threatening in any way, that only jew name every problem in the West.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

I've seen enough of their "meetings" that the audience are garden variety 4chan jew haters that just heckle "JEW!" at the presenter throughout the speech. The guys surrounding Enoch seem way more informed than him and he's clearly taking the bigger cut of whatever they get. George Lincoln Rockwell he is not.

But at this point, this is all we got and in pure numbers I think they're the largest of any White group. Being paranoid about Feds isn't changing anything and just keeps everyone apart. But I would be more concerned about joining a grift group which would be no better than Qanon gay shit. There's several dozen White activist groups throughout the country which seems more productive than anything else right now. The ADL has been pushing hard on condemning all these flier drops that aren't threatening in any way, that only jew name every problem in the West.
Y'all can have it. You can call me Don Mierda, gringo de la lago. Live like a baller and never need sleeves or have Joe Branden and Pajeet Whore tax me for kike wars - adios, amigo.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Floridian here. This is fucking ridiculous. So first of all, these illegals were from Texas. So Desantis had the plane fly Texas illegals to Florida and then to Marthas Vineyard. Retarded. Furthermore, so instead of sending illegals back you send them to a better part of the country? No one wants to fucking live in Florida and this is going to encourage more illegals to come. Literally 1 IQ move.

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/syj1CFT']
a24468a4562af025.jpg
[/URL]
[URL='https://ibb.co/cC96ZPW']
a470162a7c92c571.jpg
[/URL]
[URL='https://ibb.co/KhSK6Vq']
9fc91cdce444f87a.jpg
[/URL]
[URL='https://ibb.co/b20wBr3']
3d208dda416ab1c9.jpg
[/URL]
[URL='https://ibb.co/7Xc0WhH']
665ead5671862f0b.jpg
[/URL]
When MS started leaving burned torsos in the wooded areas I knew they were no joke. There wasn't a day that went by that I wasn't scared of getting attacked by one of them because they aren't shy about using machetes and hide them well.

About 8 months before I left I was cut by someone at a house party. I wasn't stabbed but sliced pretty bad in my kidney area and needed to get stitches. No idea who did it and why. I ended up leaving to go to the ER and noticed a huge commotion going on inside as I was leaving. I still don't even know what happened. I just knew that was the last straw and I needed to leave before things got worse. I never laid a finger on anyone while associated with this group and was still sliced up. Not cool. I just wanted to belong. 😭

I didn't like it one bit. It was a world that I didn't belong in. So many idiots. Way too many loose cannons who end up having everything catch up to them. I was basically a Bobby Bacala of the whole fucking crew. Except I'm not fat and loveable looking. I'm dark skinned and look like the other scumbags who would stab you over an iPhone. I just happened to know everyone within and lived in the neighborhood where it was centralized. There was (still is) a trap house that everyone hangs out at. One day I was just looking for my buddy Edwin so we could go smoke some weed and I walk into a room and see someone "getting a talkin to" by an Inca. By talking to I mean a cocked gun in the other fellas mouth with another gun pointed at the back of his head. I shut the door and carried on. 20 minutes later that same guy is smoking weed with me and Eddie and you couldn't even tell he had just got done pistol whipping some idiot who didn't do something right.

I believe you're supposed to have another relative come and beat that fella up.

When my aunt got hit by her man my cousins came over and beat him up pretty bad. Left the guy deaf on one side.

But I'm Puerto Rican...

Interesting. Here's the one where my buddy died.

[URL unfurl="true"]http://archive.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2010/09/15/suspect_accused_of_boasting_about_pay_for_chelsea_killings/[/URL]

That one NPC who abused his dog took quite a beating from me. Blew his arm off with explosives and dragged him around at a slow pace until he died then I threw him into the swap for the gators.

I'm watching people on unsecured security cameras.

G

Floridian here. This is fucking ridiculous. So first of all, these illegals were from Texas. So Desantis had the plane fly Texas illegals to Florida and then to Marthas Vineyard. Retarded. Furthermore, so instead of sending illegals back you send them to a better part of the country? No one wants to fucking live in Florida and this is going to encourage more illegals to come. Literally 1 IQ move.
I’m not sure how they got to Florida but I do know that a state can’t deport people

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’m not sure how they got to Florida but I do know that a state can’t deport people
Thats the smaller part of my point. The point is is that this was an unnecessary political move that didn’t “own” anybody and cost the state a shit ton of money to move illegals who didn’t even LIVE in the state. 12 million dollars from Federal funds that were used for a fucking plane ride. Which, by the way, Anybody who’s ever worked blue collar in Florida knows its all fucking illegals. If Desantis were to actually make some effort on that front our labor forces like roofing gardening cleaning remediation tiling just general construction is dead.

G

Having to host literally 50 illegals is causing havoc among the ultra-rich Democrat Party donors already?
They'll pretend to be all caring and accommodating, but their true colors will come out.

Expect phrases like "they don't know where they are!" "MV doesn't have the resources!" "Using PEOPLE as political pawns"...
Boston Globe is typing this up now and every boomer in New England will eat it up

G

Thats the smaller part of my point. The point is is that this was an unnecessary political move that didn’t “own” anybody and cost the state a shit ton of money to move illegals who didn’t even LIVE in the state. 12 million dollars from Federal funds that were used for a fucking plane ride. Which, by the way, Anybody who’s ever worked blue collar in Florida knows its all fucking illegals. If Desantis were to actually make some effort on that front our labor forces like roofing gardening cleaning remediation tiling just general construction is dead.
Not up on this story, how is this $12M?