WWAWD Florida dumping their migrants in Marthas Vineyard

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I'd keep the illegals over all the northern and west coast faggots that moved here last year. Fucking Florida sucks these days. Almost half a million people moved here in the last 10 years and since we have no mass transit, every fucking one of them is on the road at 5p. My city used to be fucking great, now it's like little LA

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
I'd keep the illegals over all the northern and west coast faggots that moved here last year. Fucking Florida sucks these days. Almost half a million people moved here in the last 10 years and since we have no mass transit, every fucking one of them is on the road at 5p. My city used to be fucking great, now it's like little LA
Not to mention housing is twice as expensive.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Not to mention housing is twice as expensive.
I'm lucky there, but I know people renting a 1000 sq ft 2/2 apartment in the white trash area of my city and it's like $2500 a month. People I know are all leaving and what's left over are these faggot yuppy fucks. I'm about to punch out, too. Right now, I could sell my 3/2 Italianate and buy a fucking mansion in another state.

G

This was DeSantis wasn’t it?

Either way it is a funny bit although I would prefer they were put on buses back to Michoacán or Sinaloa or wherever the fuck.

The media is running with the locals helping out the 50 that were sent. Maybe they should get 50 every day.
There are already more planes on the way. The liberal fags said "were GOOD people", "we help!" They said ok, great take some more.

I fucking hate Cape Cod and the whole faggot culture there.