WWAWD Diddy being a flaming homosexual?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Look up the history of rock music artsist like Elvis and Steven Tyler as examples. They were given child brides (females) to be pedophiles with. Rock music is the other side of the talmudic coin, but the homosexual sodomy thing is mostly rap music. Rock was hetero pedophilia mostly. Both faggot genres sadly. All music is faggotry. People dont know that lucifer was the head musician of heaven before he fell. He is the lord of the air(waves) of earth, controls radio too. Why else do you hear so many jews pushing the vaccine on commercials?
Rock music has many many songs about lusting after little girls. It's right there in the open

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
This would be 2010 when Baby was released. Probably made the deal to get fucked in the ass for stardom somewhere in the 2000s

FWIW I've heard from multiple people that Ludacris is a down low brother.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I could tolerate popular music for a time, but someone pointed out to me once that it all just sounds evil. Just step back and listen to it.

I now have no tolerance for it. What's worse is you go in public and it's played EVERYWHERE. You literally cannot escape it in most places in the US. You go to Vegas and it's 10x worse, which means that in 10 years everywhere will be like Vegas is today.

It’s a form of hypnosis and it’s demonic. This is the truth, once you see it you can’t not know it but very few will ever see.

It’s the “they live” glasses for some. Which, btw, was based on something real and covered up to this day. Walter Kilner invented Dicyanin glasses that could see peoples aura’s, and it was used in the first night vision goggles where they reported seeing demons. Dicyanin is now banned, and anything claiming to be it is not the real thing which is now a closely guarded secret.

Yes, really - you need a special authority to buy the chemicals now, and chemists who are able to order unlimited amounts of acid, heroin, cocaine is not allowed.

The US government closely restrict dicyanin dye but it’s totally not because of the demonic pact they’ve entered into.

Look up the history of rock music artsist like Elvis and Steven Tyler as examples. They were given child brides (females) to be pedophiles with. Rock music is the other side of the talmudic coin, but the homosexual sodomy thing is mostly rap music. Rock was hetero pedophilia mostly. Both faggot genres sadly. All music is faggotry. People dont know that lucifer was the head musician of heaven before he fell. He is the lord of the air(waves) of earth, controls radio too.

It’s actually true, check out the testimony of John Todd

All of Hollywood and music is satanic and it’s full of faggots and Jews. It’s all evil. All of it.

Is this why ISIS would murder you for listening to music?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I like how he’s flat out admitting that “black image” is tied to not being gay. I forget which rapper it was but he posted a selfie and there was a dildo on the night stand so all the comments were black people saying shit like “dis nigga butt blastin himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣” edit: I want to say it was Pooh Shiesty but that seems too on the nose.

Last edited:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I watched some youtube clip of some Christian rapper talking about how Denzel Washington told him to always leave the party when he does because he leaves right before satan shows up.

Well the guy hung around and said a bunch of guys started fucking each other in the ass on the couch.

I couldn’t care less outside of Prince and DMX. I barely listen to music anymore, anyway.

Prince was a based Jehovah and autistic prodigy funster so maybe that combo protected him from all that shit. DMX was a lifelong felon and womanizer who seemed to despise gays. I’m hopeful but who knows

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Are you talking about the lyrics, or the sounds themselves? I'm fascinated by old occult shit, but this also sounds like alarmist non-secular shit.

You can believe whatever you want, Satan, as Luficer was the minister of music. Listen only to classic musical for weeks and feel the very real change that occurs. Or don’t, and pretend it’s all nonsense without trying.

It’s the same thing with cutting out sugar and poisonous grocery store food - you don’t realise how it feels till you remove it.

If you don’t believe me, believe the people who make all this shit and spend vast amounts of money and time producing this occult demonic shit, why do you think they do the rituals and everything, just for fun or to be edgy? They literally do satanic chanting rituals over albums.