WWAWD Diddy being a flaming homosexual?

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
No rappers are straight. To get their deals they make a pact with satan and accept sodomy. Im not lying about this shit either. Same thing in Hollywood. Original OGs got raped by jews who ran the labels at the time. Then your suge knights diddys etc became the leaders of this shit but still push satanic talmudic principles. All of you rap fan nigger lover faggots need to wake the fuck up. Every rapper is lil nigger nas x. You guys are championing faggotry cause youre faggots too
I just loffed about it and thought others here might loff at it as well so I posted it. I don't particularly care for rap music, I think it's for the birds if you ask me!

BraunsGhost

I remember in the 2000's Usher did one of those awful "day in the life" or "Cribs" variants on MTV.

He spent most of his day at this rich person clinic where someone puts a tube up your ass- wayyyy up your ass, apparently- a little bit of water- and then starts sucking the shit out through some hose. I guess he thought it was like cutting edge rich person health stuff at the time.

That's all I got.
Is Usher a confirmed queer yet?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
1000007629.jpg
:colin_md:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
did the OGs only fuck rappers? did the rock guys get the same deal?

@UnPRePared comment?

You know, these damned Americans that bought Calling All Stations - all three of them - keep spreading the rumour and innuendo that I did favors to get into Genesis.

I did not have to fellate Tony Banks under his keyboard, nor did I have to tell Mike Rutherford that "Silent Running" is one of my favourite songs (doing that would be worse than rape).

What I had to do was several rearrangements and nearly three dozen takes of 'Anything Now', only for Tony to decide to keep it off the fucking album.

And my reward for that sleight? The first few minutes ONLY of 'Suppers Ready', like I'm a fucking dog being given a treat to behave.

At that point, I might as well have sucked his dick.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
No rappers are straight. To get their deals they make a pact with satan and accept sodomy. Im not lying about this shit either. Same thing in Hollywood. Original OGs got raped by jews who ran the labels at the time. Then your suge knights diddys etc became the leaders of this shit but still push satanic talmudic principles. All of you rap fan nigger lover faggots need to wake the fuck up. Every rapper is lil nigger nas x. You guys are championing faggotry cause youre faggots too

It’s actually true, check out the testimony of John Todd

All of Hollywood and music is satanic and it’s full of faggots and Jews. It’s all evil. All of it.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
It’s actually true, check out the testimony of John Todd

All of Hollywood and music is satanic and it’s full of faggots and Jews. It’s all evil. All of it.
I could tolerate popular music for a time, but someone pointed out to me once that it all just sounds evil. Just step back and listen to it.

I now have no tolerance for it. What's worse is you go in public and it's played EVERYWHERE. You literally cannot escape it in most places in the US. You go to Vegas and it's 10x worse, which means that in 10 years everywhere will be like Vegas is today.