WWAWD Diddy being a flaming homosexual?

G

Always thought he was a fag

DiddyKong_SSBU.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Theres a shit ton more gay black celebrities we dont know about. Theyre not like white people where we have a whole section we platform and give TV shows (see: Andy Cooper, Freddie Mercury, Queer eye for the straight guy)

Its not cool to be black and gay rn

I remember this black lady I used to work with in HS telling me how most black guys are gay. I just thought she was another bitter angry black woman. A few years ago this gay black bodybuilder said the same thing and I dismissed him as another delusional gay who thinks everyone wants to fuck him. The older I get the more I see truth in this, though. Every gym I ever trained at the vast majority of black guys were closet queens.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I remember this black lady I used to work with in HS telling me how most black guys are gay. I just thought she was another bitter angry black woman. A few years ago this gay black bodybuilder said the same thing and I dismissed him as another delusional gay who thinks everyone wants to fuck him. The older I get the more I see truth in this, though. Every gym I ever trained at the vast majority of black guys were closet queens.
I wonder why

1709170117369.png

1709170182628.png

It keeps coming up on the Twitter that he had sex with men including Usher and Meek Mill (some rapper that I have heard of but don't know shit about). I thought Diddy was all about the bitches. What's the haps?
No rappers are straight. To get their deals they make a pact with satan and accept sodomy. Im not lying about this shit either. Same thing in Hollywood. Original OGs got raped by jews who ran the labels at the time. Then your suge knights diddys etc became the leaders of this shit but still push satanic talmudic principles. All of you rap fan nigger lover faggots need to wake the fuck up. Every rapper is lil nigger nas x. You guys are championing faggotry cause youre faggots too

BlkPanda

No rappers are straight. To get their deals they make a pact with satan and accept sodomy. Im not lying about this shit either. Same thing in Hollywood. Original OGs got raped by jews who ran the labels at the time. Then your suge knights diddys etc became the leaders of this shit but still push satanic talmudic principles. All of you rap fan nigger lover faggots need to wake the fuck up. Every rapper is lil nigger nas x. You guys are championing faggotry cause youre faggots too
did the OGs only fuck rappers? did the rock guys get the same deal?

@UnPRePared comment?

did the OGs only fuck rappers? did the rock guys get the same deal?

@UnPRePared comment?
Look up the history of rock music artsist like Elvis and Steven Tyler as examples. They were given child brides (females) to be pedophiles with. Rock music is the other side of the talmudic coin, but the homosexual sodomy thing is mostly rap music. Rock was hetero pedophilia mostly. Both faggot genres sadly. All music is faggotry. People dont know that lucifer was the head musician of heaven before he fell. He is the lord of the air(waves) of earth, controls radio too. Why else do you hear so many jews pushing the vaccine on commercials?

I remember in the 2000's Usher did one of those awful "day in the life" or "Cribs" variants on MTV.

He spent most of his day at this rich person clinic where someone puts a tube up your ass- wayyyy up your ass, apparently- a little bit of water- and then starts sucking the shit out through some hose. I guess he thought it was like cutting edge rich person health stuff at the time.

That's all I got.