WWAWD Bert Kreischer's upcoming Machine movie?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
It was pretty funny 15 years ago. Saw him 2 years ago and he's not only still ending his set with the bit, he's now giving a full breakdown on how it spread through social media and how surprised he was. He did seem really happy and greatful for the turnout, genuinely.

Also, didn't he loan this bit out to Jay Mohr for a time, or was he the one who originally came up with it?

Monk

Screenshot_34.png

Hope all the positive commenters get ass cancer.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Am I the only person who has never heard the machine bit?

See I was this guy, listened to the bit, don't even remember the punchline. Just that it involved the Russia Mafia and they thought Bert did something he didn't do and called him the machine. You never want your trademark bit to be forgettable.

Nope. Despite Bert apparently telling it everywhere he goes for the last 15 years, I've never actually heard the thing.
Bert was trying to bullshit his way through college, and he had to get some language credits, so he took Russian after cutting a deal with the teacher where he'd get a passing grade as long as he showed up. So they took a trip to Russia. Bert immediately got loaded, sought out some gangster chaperones, and accidentally identified himself as "The Machine", which they thought was funny. So they got him drunk and wandered around robbing people, including his own classmates. That's pretty much the whole story. Basically, he's a degenerate alcoholic asshole, and he's fat too.