WWAWD Bert Kreischer's upcoming Machine movie?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Bert was trying to bullshit his way through college, and he had to get some language credits, so he took Russian after cutting a deal with the teacher where he'd get a passing grade as long as he showed up. So they took a trip to Russia. Bert immediately got loaded, sought out some gangster chaperones, and accidentally identified himself as "The Machine", which they thought was funny. So they got him drunk and wandered around robbing people, including his own classmates. That's pretty much the whole story. Basically, he's a degenerate alcoholic asshole, and he's fat too.
Tsssss fawkin guy is hilarious

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
Don’t forget that hilarious and totally not forced squeal laugh he does
I don't understand how the fuck anyone lets him get away with that or how anyone can tolerate it. It might be the most annoying sound in the world and the fact that he's obviously faking it disgusts me. If somebody started squeal laughing like that while they were talking to me I'd have to autistically be like "Why the fuck did you just do that?"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
The fact he's still milking it really says how much of a hack he is. The only other thing he's know for is taking his shirt off
He said that the fans demand it and chant if he doesn’t do it. That seems weird to me because I’d be so fucking annoyed if I saw anyone use the same closer twice years apart. Maybe he does like an hour and then closes with it but still.