WWAWD $20 minimum for fast food employees in California

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I don’t mind it tbhw. We need to incentivize working instead of having able bodied young people sitting at home collecting checks and acting niggerish. Why should they get a job when they see their friends who don’t work have a better life than them?

If you work full time you need to be able to afford to live.

Now of course what they also need to do is stop giving handouts to able bodied young people. Get a job or we’ll give you a shitty one that you won’t like but you’re going to work for that money.
Exactly! Republicans cry when people are on welfare and cry when they actually work and need a living wage. Not everyone is gonna be a CEO. The world needs ditch diggers too and they should be offered a living wage.

I WAS BLOCKED

DEAD POETS SOCIETY OUT NOW NIGGERS. GO BUY IT.
They do. They have like 10 of them.

Believe me, I don’t like funding this shit either. Five guys costs $22 for lunch where I live now. That’s crazy but I don’t know how they’d stay open if the people who work there have nowhere to live around here. It’s a tough one man. :image_9248:
for real CA is fucking crazy.

I took my kids to chuck e cheese for lunch today. A extra large pizza (we took half home for lunch tomorrow, we ain't fat chill the fuck out), bread sicks four drinks and two 45 minute game cards. It was $111! ONE HUNDERED AND ELEVEN DOLLARS. Being the good father i am to my WHITE children, i paid it up and ate shitty pizza.

that arcade halo game is cool i guess? fucking destroyed the hoops. nigger confirmed.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
for real CA is fucking crazy.

I took my kids to chuck e cheese for lunch today. A extra large pizza (we took half home for lunch tomorrow, we ain't fat chill the fuck out), bread sicks four drinks and two 45 minute game cards. It was $111! ONE HUNDERED AND ELEVEN DOLLARS. Being the good father i am to my WHITE children, i paid it up and ate shitty pizza.

that arcade halo game is cool i guess? fucking destroyed the hoops. nigger confirmed.
That actually doesn’t sound too bad for California.

Metrics regarding job growth only positive for low tier jobs --> Make those jobs higher paying --> Raise costs to cover wages --> Products too expensive for average folks, business slows --> Fire people --> We need more jobs! --> Repeat

Last edited:

TorpidSloth

If these retards have to be yelled at by retards who think minimum wage service is worth complaining about they might as well make 40$ an hour.
I don't buy fast food besides chain pizza so I don't care, I might as well grow up and make my own pizzas too.
They're not cheap, but getting a Gozney pizza oven is worth it if you're really into pizza. A friend has one and it puts out restaurant quality pizzas. You can cook anything in them really, and they're wood fired, so you get that flavour. They're around 2 grand, but apparently last forever if you look after them.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
We also need a hell of a lot more housing so people can better afford to live near they work. Housing costs are probably one of he biggest drivers of the country's cost of living crisis. We're currently short about four million housing units in the country, especially in economically vibrant metropolitan areas that people actually want to live in (unlike Greenville, SC).
Jews did this

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Jews did this
1714952682004.png