WWAW with Punk Music?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I used to enjoy it and go to shows when I was in my early twenties a lot, but now I can't listen to most of it anymore. So much of it is just wanna be edgy shit with people just thrashing out and screaming without any talent for two minutes and think it's art somehow. And most modern punk bands are just weird indie rock shit that somehow gets thrown under the label of it. Worst part about it is all the kikery that's seeded into the music. 99% of Punk is all far left wing shit and every show I went to I would have to sit through one speech where the lead singer would go on about white supremacy and pro gay shit.

I guess what I'm trying to say was wow I was a faggot for ever liking it.

Cuphead

I never got into the screaming, corny faux-rage shit, but the faggot in me enjoys pop-punk from time to time.

His name is Kevin.

There's a few pop punk bands like Descendents and Sum 41 I still listen to, but too much of that shit is all tailored to the under 18 crowd who is still in High School. It's why bands like Blink-182 died out.

G

Punk is an attitude not a genre. A lot of bands who consider themselves ‘punk’ are try-hards or posers. Being punk is about being different and not caring about the status quo. It’s not a genre perse but an idea and state of mind. I know thst sounds gay but that is how i feel about it.

The punk scene became everything that they tried to rail against. Now they all dress the same and make the same kind of music.

Punk is an attitude not a genre. A lot of bands who consider themselves ‘punk’ are try-hards or posers. Being punk is about being different and not caring about the status quo. It’s not a genre perse but an idea and state of mind. I know thst sounds gay but that is how i feel about it.

The punk scene became everything that they tried to rail against. Now they dress all the same and make the same kind of music.

Cuphead

The punk scene became everything that they tried to rail against. Now they all dress the same and make the same kind of music.
You aren't wrong brothaman. I agree especially about the part where it became everything they tried to rail against. Now you have punk musicians coming out being for pro-vaccine mandate and authoritarian politicians.

G

The Clash were faggy commies and Combat Rock is one of the worst albums I've ever heard

1649212634770.jpeg