WWAW with Demented World? Children

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I don't have anything to compare it to but I think it's a pretty nice city. I'm retarded so I would never be able to drive in the city if I didn't grow up here.
There isn't another city in the country that looks like Boston except for Providence, which is just a retarded little brother. Nice Federal Hill, stupid

edit: fucking yankees

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Were all the listener calls fake? Ant admitted the 100 Grand one was. But tbh it sounds pretty believable to me.
Always thought it was fake. You can tell which ones are real, usuall the ones that involve peoples moms or wives because they couldn't have found normal women to participate in their show at WAAF. It wasn't until they were big on WNEW that girls started lining up.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Were all the listener calls fake? Ant admitted the 100 Grand one was. But tbh it sounds pretty believable to me.
Most likely some or all of the real calls had to be re-corded with actors for legal reasons. It was one thing to play them on the radio, but another to sell them on CDs. Florentine had a team of lawyers vetting his entire Terrorizing Telemarketers calls to make sure that all of them were legally recorded. I think Florentine even had to move to another state at one point to record the calls.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Most likely some or all of the real calls had to be re-corded with actors for legal reasons. It was one thing to play them on the radio, but another to sell them on CDs. Florentine had a team of lawyers vetting his entire Terrorizing Telemarketers calls to make sure that all of them were legally recorded. I think Florentine even had to move to another state at one point to record the calls.
Sal and Richard always had to get permission from private citizens they messed with but radio stations are fair game. It’s an expectation of privacy thing plus in a lot of states you need the consent of both parties to record a conversation. That’s what fucked Donald Sterling.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Hello my fellow Brother Men, it is me, “Opie and Anthony” fan BrotherMan1488 😁 posting once more about the “Opie and Anthony” show 🔥 today I will be posting about the deep cut “Demented World”, what do we think, fellow fans? 🧐 is it “PFG”? Here is a link to theWikipedia article about it!

By the way, do any of my fellow posters HATE 🤬 NIGGERS as much as I do? Do you plan on committing any violent 🤪 felonies? Do you own any :unsure: unregistered firearms?

Discuss bellow “Brother Men”!

Yeah, this guy has more of a Glow than Sho' Nuff.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
By the way, do any of my fellow posters HATE 🤬 NIGGERS as much as I do? Do you plan on committing any violent 🤪 felonies? Do you own any :unsure: unregistered firearms?
1. Probably not, but I'm learning. Could you recommend any Twitter accounts to help me along?
2. Sometimes I take shits that I'd have to describe as violent crimes, but they're never planned.
3. None of my fire ants are registered and I'm pretty sure I don't need a license to have them. That "Don't Tread on Me" flag ain't just for show, it's a warning about my lawn.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

A mate of mine got glassed in a pub toilet