WWAW with Demented World? Children

OIP (1).jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demented_World

is it PFG?

Trayvon Fartin

You’re a fat crack smoker

Hello my fellow Brother Men, it is me, “Opie and Anthony” fan BrotherMan1488 😁 posting once more about the “Opie and Anthony” show 🔥 today I will be posting about the deep cut “Demented World”, what do we think, fellow fans? 🧐 is it “PFG”? Here is a link to theWikipedia article about it!

By the way, do any of my fellow posters HATE 🤬 NIGGERS as much as I do? Do you plan on committing any violent 🤪 felonies? Do you own any :unsure: unregistered firearms?

Discuss bellow “Brother Men”!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Hello my fellow Brother Men, it is me, “Opie and Anthony” fan BrotherMan1488 😁 posting once more about the “Opie and Anthony” show 🔥 today I will be posting about the deep cut “Demented World”, what do we think, fellow fans? 🧐 is it “PFG”? Here is a link to theWikipedia article about it!

By the way, do any of my fellow posters HATE 🤬 NIGGERS as much as I do? Do you plan on committing any violent 🤪 felonies? Do you own any :unsure: unregistered firearms?

I get the same vibes but I howl when he posts, child for no reason.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"

But dude he's got a pepe avatar.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر

I already put the deposit down on the blimp and will be taking direct action against specific targets Monday after my mom goes to work.