WWAW with boomers destroying society and sticking everyone else with the bill?

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
From your lips to god’s ears, brother man.

I’m not even joking when I say we need to learn how to defend ourselves from hungry minorities and learn how to be destitute bums because they’ll be no covenantional way of earning a living anymore. The quality of life will plummet to third world ethnic levels, the life span will drop, when you can’t fend for yourself you’ll die - the infant mortality rate will increase for the same reason. It’s already happening.

These boomer’s have brought about mad max for their own flesh and blood and they don’t care as long as they get another cruise in and another chance to tell a bored waitress all about it.
It really is over now, we don’t have the luxury of trying to maintain the illusion that everything will be alright the way our parents do. Trump certainly was no patriot or anything but I see Biden as like a businessman appointed by Jews to oversee the liquidation of assets of USA Inc. He is actively dismantling this country like an old car and selling it for parts. As bad as things are right now, this country will be unrecognizable in another 7 years.

G

Some are cool, there’s no doubt about that. It also sounds like your grandfather gave your dad the biggest gift, self reliance and independence. I know literally nothing about anyone involved but I suspect he was probably right about your aunt and her husband.

I’m pretty sure your grandfather would abhor the world the boomers built for themselves.
Put it this way, my dad is sitting pretty in retirement now. He worked his arse off in his profession and was made redundant in his 50s and almost had to start over again. But he overcame and retired at 67 highly respected in his field. He loved his job, was very good at it and did pretty well financially out of it.

My uncle and aunt are nice people but were counting down the days until they could retire and take their (admittedly quite generous) teachers' pensions.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Put it this way, my dad is sitting pretty in retirement now. He worked his arse off in his profession and was made redundant in his 50s and almost had to start over again. But he overcame and retired at 67 highly respected in his field. He loved his job, was very good at it and did pretty well financially out of it.

My uncle and aunt are nice people but were counting down the days until they could retire and take their (admittedly quite generous) teachers' pensions.
Oh God you mentioned a cushy teacher pension.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It really is over now, we don’t have the luxury of trying to maintain the illusion that everything will be alright the way our parents do. Trump certainly was no patriot or anything but I see Biden as like a businessman appointed by Jews to oversee the liquidation of assets of USA Inc. He is actively dismantling this country like an old car and selling it for parts. As bad as things are right now, this country will be unrecognizable in another 7 years.

although Don didn’t really do anything, and played the role they expect, he was a genuine wrench in the system and I appreciated that.

Biden has always been the appointed face of the real agenda and they don’t even try to hide it anymore, he can’t even talk coherently, I’m pretty sure he wears incontinece pads - he has dementia. I know Reagan was the same but he was at least handsome and charming.

You’re right, it doesn’t even need any high level conspiracy to understand, it’s basic mob stuff - they’re busting out the country like Tony did the sports store. Run up the credit cards and pick the bones dry. Every budget has trillions given to them, in giant bills nobody on earth will ever read. Not sure why people don’t see it, a lot of is boomer ignorance and greed (they’re getting the scraps thrown to them)

but when you see them “send ukraine” 60 billion, it’s emperor has no clothes stuff, im just sat here like that dude is naked right? Why are we sending Israel 10 bill a year? Oh yeah, don’t ask because that’s anti semetic.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
I'm fucking sick of working and I've given plenty to social security. I'm not gonna get shafted when I'm old and need it.

Are there any non physical disabilities I can claim and start collecting? I'm in my early 30s and have been paying toward SS for 20 years now.
If you have the stomach and the fortitude to dedicate hours of your life to trying to game the system you can collect. My wife’s cousin is a dirt bag who has been collecting SSDI for years now because she claims an injury from her heroin addiction years earlier, and that’s not even a joke. Apparently you can spend years abusing your body with drugs and then have Uncle Sam pay out for your own bad decision making.

ANYONE CAN DO IT 😎 😎

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

My pointless raging here also comes down to that, I don’t know how old you are but under 45 or so, you ain’t getting shit at retirement brother man. It doesn’t matter how much you paid in to the state, to a pension fund, an index fund - anything. It’s not there, we just Ponzi scheme it so the boomers get there’s and that’s all they care about.

Maybe we can replicate them, maybe we can scam everyone else and selfishly feast of our children’s suffering the same way. It’s possible. Are we as morally bankrupt and selfishly ignorant as the boomers? Let’s see.

G

Oh God you mentioned a cushy teacher pension.
Don't know what the situation is like these days but when my aunt and her husband retired they cashed out with something silly like 80% of their final salary for life. And they both wrangled it in that they were friends with the headmaster/mistress so got promoted to deputy headmaster (in his case) and head of department (in her's) just for the last year before retirement. It's apparently a pretty common practice over here in the state school system. Lifelong public sector workers think money grows on trees. No, it's my taxes. But they've never worked in the private sector and have no idea about wealth creation, risk taking or the insecurity of your future. So they go from looking at a 40 grand p.a. pension from a 50 k salary to an 88 k pension from a 110k position that is given to them by their friend almost ceremoniously in their last year of work. Lol. Just as a final FU to the taxpayer. Good old UK.

G

My pointless raging here also comes down to that, I don’t know how old you are but under 45 or so, you ain’t getting shit at retirement brother man. It doesn’t matter how much you paid in to the state, to a pension fund, an index fund - anything. It’s not there, we just Ponzi scheme it so the boomers get there’s and that’s all they care about.

Maybe we can replicate them, maybe we can scam everyone else and selfishly feast of our children’s suffering the same way. It’s possible. Are we as morally bankrupt and selfishly ignorant as the boomers? Let’s see.
I'll be 40 this year. Got a bit of property so hope that will keep me sort of OK.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
If you have the stomach and the fortitude to dedicate hours of your life to trying to game the system you can collect. My wife’s cousin is a dirt bag who has been collecting SSDI for years now because she claims an injury from her heroin addiction years earlier, and that’s not even a joke. Apparently you can spend years abusing your body with drugs and then have Uncle Sam pay out for your own bad decision making.

ANYONE CAN DO IT 😎 😎
That’s very true, I work for a major global company and you can work the system in crazy ways if don’t have any self respect. I could go on paid “medical leave” for weeks / months if I go to a doctor and tell them I’m depressed and suicidal and get them to sign off on a document. I was really run down and looking to take paid time off this way but can’t bring myself to doing it because I’d feel dirty. Others do it with no problem because they’re shameless.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I'll be 40 this year. Got a bit of property so hope that will keep me sort of OK.

I’m a retard, I keep things simple in my life. Such as

1) Eat things which grew out of the earth’s soil or came from an animal
2) Put your money into something you own, bricks and mortar, gold, Bitcoin cold storage. Tangible assets you can touch.

Follow simple rules like this and I don’t go too wrong,

What you wrote about the pensions of your parasite teachers is the problem. They, no doubt, “earned it” and “it’s not their fault” the next generation aren’t allowed those pension schemes, as they’re being correctly stopped for being pie in the sky nonsense boomers gifted themselves.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
That’s very true, I work for a major global company and you can work the system in crazy ways if don’t have any self respect. I could go on paid “medical leave” for weeks / months if I go to a doctor and tell them I’m depressed and suicidal and get them to sign off on a document. I was really run down and looking to take paid time off this way but can’t bring myself to doing it because I’d feel dirty. Others do it with no problem because they’re shameless.
I have the same internal struggle for the same reason, “am I a retard, I can do nothing for months on full pay, everyone else is”

but, it comes down to this, your self esteem - your dignity - it’s worth more than anything. There are things I wouldn’t do for a trillion dollars, even if most people would. I really mean that. That’s worth more than material scheckles.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I'd also feel dirty. But I wouldn't feel dirty if I got a check for having autism or something.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
We earned it! 🎂🥾

If you want to make decent enough money and you have no skills or contacts or whatever, ignore what your parents tell you.

Do this

Get a shit job somewhere with room to grow, be pretty reliable but more importantly be cool - “yeah no problem, boss” to anything you’re asked, if you have to lie and you can’t do it, just figure it out anyway and still say “yeah no problem”

Don’t cause friction, being likeable will get you where you need to be. Bring donuts in, shit like that. When there’s a promotion they’ll give it you because they like you and you’ll bring donuts in more.

That’s the broad way now. You don’t have to be good at your job either, just be likeable, always say “yeah no problem” and bring in snacks.

If you want to better yourself, and have no tools to do it, I’ve just provided you the real self help course by any fake guru.

If you want to be truly middle class, know someone who can provide it for you or be super lucky. That’s about it.

TehSamurai

I don't like their obsession with college degrees. My mom thinks I should go back to college, rack up debt again and get a worthless degree just so I can say that I got one. Tuition was ridiculous when I was college-age, so I can't even imagine what it has ballooned to now.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I used to be against the UBI shit but at this point I say let's do it. $1,000 checks only to given to those who are working.

Why not at this point? Something like 80% of all money ever printed in the history of the county has been printed in the past 2 years. That's proof that money grows on trees. $1000 isn't much to the average consoomer but if you're someone who is somewhat financially responsible can find use for that $1000. Rents will have to go up reflectively, just so you don't have undesirables living in your area because they have an extra $1,000 that can can go toward rent, but if you own your place you don't need to worry about that.

I don't know what I'm talking about, I'm just sick of freeloaders getting money for nothing and believe some money should be given to the working people.

Plus they're sending 10s of billions over to the Ukraine. All in front of our faces.

Last edited:

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
The WW2 generation had grew up in the depression eating putrid stew, then they went to The Bulge as teenagers, and by the time they had kids they just had no energy left. They let those brats do whatever the fuck they wanted. Too busy quietly battling PTSD like a fucking man
Only 10/20% of the US military engaged in combat during WWII and the unemployment rate in 1941 was about 10%. The majority of The Greatest Generation bathed in the excess of the post-war boom of nostalgia and materialism that birthed the boomers.
My point is, they didn't let their kids do what they wanted so much as they financed it.
That being said, my parents were of the Silent Generation, and I'm GenX, so most of what I say is shit.

Last edited:

Udders

Great food
I agree that we're all fucked. That said, Social Security was never supposed to be your be all end all support in old age. The burden of saving and investing your money for the future was always on you, with SS as an augment. Anyone planning to live only on SS when they come of age is an idiot.