WWAW Torquie never again enjoying the company of a woman

G

It's okay, dude. Not every man was meant to find a woman they could spend the rest of their life with. Heck, there's millions of Chinese faggots just like you who will be alone for the rest of their lives.

Embrace it, my man. You're frustrated. I GET IT. This is what you are. This is what you're always going to be. Get an Xbox Game Pass. Learn a hobby you can do by yourself. Maybe start doing drugs again.

We're all pulling for you. Don't just be an incel... be the BEST incel you were destined to be!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
It's okay, dude. Not every man was meant to find a woman they could spend the rest of their life with. Heck, there's millions of Chinese faggots just like you who will be alone for the rest of their lives.

Embrace it, my man. You're frustrated. I GET IT. This is what you are. This is what you're always going to be. Get an Xbox Game Pass. Learn a hobby you can do by yourself. Maybe start doing drugs again.

We're all pulling for you. Don't just be an incel... be the BEST incel you were destined to be!
Homo.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Your grandmother was a British convict whore who fucked Abbos for vegemite.
You look more retarded than an Abbo.

5e8c2857d919a80408e5e5c2_Pic.jpg

This is Ernie Dingo, famous Abbo. You look gayer and stupider than he does (by a large margin).

G

*sighs* It's a tough one man. A Torquie in your early 30s, or having a Flavia in your early 40s that's too old for non-autistic babies. For me, that's one crunch I won't wrap. If you're not having children then what's the flex. It's just Tomlinson esque if ya ask me if you're wasting time being married and not having a real family. Torquie still has time to steer the ship.