WWAW this place fucking you up

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
1653751712435.gif

G

Only fragments remain.

He was an ancient vampire like Nosferatu but he took the “human” form of Anth. He had this crazy huge mansion, Multiple floors. For some reason there was a working pharmacy in the basement, and a sub-level below that where he tortured his victims.

Anyway I was some kind of vampire acolyte, but I turned on him, and I was trying to rescue some people he had hypnotized. He pulled the classic vampire move of having a feast where everyone was eating bugs and shit in a disgusting room but hypnotized to think it was good food in a luxurious environment.

I was flying around the room somehow awakening everyone from the hypnotism while he reverted to his Nosferatu form and was screeching a trying to kill me
You’re quite the wordsmith, handsome. May I suggest getting in contact with Tor books. I hear they’ll publish anything.

G

I would send the idea to Pat, but not enough trannies. Maybe if I put Sue Lightning in there as a descendent of Van Helsing he’ll be interested.
You leave that lovely lady out of this! I’m sorry... got a little hot under the collar there.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I just watched "Stranger Than Paradise"

If the internet was around back then, would Jarmusch been a lolcow?

I hate John Lurie even more now. However, I'll confess that e was good in "Hudson Hawk" tho...actually, he wasn't in that---I get Sandra Bernhard, and him confused. They're both very "Jolie Laide"

...I didn't feel like starting a "watched" thread

G

Same. Lot of faggotry around these parts. That's what happens when you don't allow new people. Dying a slow death... oh well, it was a good run.
I get it. It's cool.

Back around 2015 me and a group of assholes I "met" online trolled Thought Catalog so hard that the site lost like 90% of its traffic within a year. At least I like to think we're responsible for ruining that site. Could just be the shitty writers writing shitty shit though... chicken or egg, I don't know.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Same. Lot of faggotry around these parts. That's what happens when you don't allow new people. Dying a slow death... oh well, it was a good run.
We gotta be judicious with opening the books, or we would be flooded with Kiwifags.

Look what happens when we make those people earn membership - we get Nadolski!

Anyway if we open the books, probably all that happens is we all immediately make new alts and bit accounts, but it’s the same 200 people here.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Have you been following the Patrick thread on KiwiFarms? It's almost 700 pages long with 2M views.
patrick did make fake accounts and fake threads on the old version of this forum saying someone will goto milwaukee and punch his pig snout off and submitted it as legit court evidence. it'd be stupid to open it all up when the admin of this site hasnt collect the debt from Pat yet. right now the system is to quarantine new accounts and only registered users can see the new user section. i mean kiwifarms closes their registration half the time cause people are doing the exact some shit Pat did, and they have ton of mods over there. you cant trust fellow brothermen to mod this place cause everyone here will eventually spregout and ban half of the user while under the influence of alcohol

G

patrick did make fake accounts and fake threads on the old version of this forum saying someone will goto milwaukee and punch his pig snout off and submitted it as legit court evidence. it'd be stupid to open it all up when the admin of this site hasnt collect the debt from Pat yet. right now the system is to quarantine new accounts and only registered users can see the new user section. i mean kiwifarms closes their registration half the time cause people are doing the exact some shit Pat did, and they have ton of mods over there. you cant trust fellow brothermen to mod this place cause everyone here will eventually spregout and ban half of the user while under the influence of alcohol
I understand all that and I support/agree with how Quasi is handling things here. Closing the gates and not getting his hands dirty is really the only option for him.

However, it's not incorrect to say this place would be better off with some light moderation and allowing new people to join. Otherwise, a few lunatics do nothing but spam/harass and ruin the fun of the place. That's just the truth.